To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Yesterday my sis was buying lunch back.. Then asked me wat I wan to eat.. Then I said I wan Yong Tau Hu mah.. Then I said if no laksa gravy then I wan to put sweet sauce.. She then said so if no laksa gravy.. I would take dry one with no chili and sweet sauce.. -_-" I asked her if dry one dun put sauce eat wat? LoLx.. Today alarm rang at 0700hrs.. Then I switched it off mah.. Then overslept till 0730hrs.. I jumped out of bed.. Then quickly went to washup and rushed to sch.. Reaching Dover Mrt.. Saw Chen Yu and Raz taking Bus 74.. Adrianne and Huibing also were there.. Chen Yu and Raz were sitting down.. But no space liao so I stood beside them.. Chen Yu said I got a herby smell leh.. Then I said huh reali ar.. She kept asking me why I got a herby smell.. LoLx.. But I nvr told her.. In the end she said u “zhuang yang” ar.. Wahahahaha.. Tat was veri lame loh.. >_<~ Beside still got other ppl lard me loh.. Reali made me paiseh.. Today got Mab makeup lesson.. Was waiting for Shaofeng but he nvr turned up.. Today during break Stephen was telling some lame jokes again.. Hahaha.. At break Liying asked me got receive her sms or not tis morning.. I said huh? Wat sms? I said no leh.. In the end she sent me another one but I still nvr got it leh.. Later then I realized Singtel subscribers all got network problem.. I received the rest of the sms ard afternoon 1430hrs plus.. Then I saw so mani sms in one shot and one call from Liying which was unreachable to me.. @_@” Today was at lounge discussing the marketing project.. It’s took quite a while to end.. Then saw tat damn cheater.. Always wanna played cheat in the pool.. One dollar also wan to scrimp.. Pui loh.. And his face is asking me to give him a treat loh.. Treat him eat punch loh.. LoLx.. Leaving the lounge me and Stephen were passing through the glass door at the same time.. Then banged.. LoLx.. Anyway me.. Joanne.. Liyee and Stephen went canteen for lunch while Colin left with his frenz.. Haha I ordered chicken rice with four eggs.. Then Stephen thought I joking oni.. LoLx.. The plate was laid with eggs nicely spreaded out.. Hehe.. Quite nice loh.. Cuz Stephen got driving lesson later at 1530hrs so he left early.. Me and Joanne also left with him.. Leaving Jolene.. Liyee and Sherry behind.. Then kena persuaded by Stephen to take Bus 151.. When me.. Joanne and Stephen boarded the bus.. We went to the back to sit mah.. Then got one weird smell emerging.. We were guessing wat smell was tat.. To me I tink it was those char nuts we normally can buy from street one.. I mean got one machine with small particles of black stone like charcoal.. The machine will spin then nuts will poured inside there to cook.. But Joanne said it’s like urine smell.. -_-" Tat’s abit exaggerating leh.. Today Zhong Wuyan last episode.. Showed for two hrs 1900hrs to 2100hrs.. Pi Li Huo also damn exciting le.. Last episode on 1st Mar.. Tat's nxt tues.. ^^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home