To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Today nearly canot wake up.. Always wanted morning class cuz I tink it's gd.. Cuz after tat maybe can go out jalan jalan mah.. Ard 0745hrs received a sms frm Joanne stating that she would oni entered the class during break.. So asked us to help her kope a seat.. Today inside the mrt.. Got one ahpek switched on his radio damn loud.. Those hokkien casette songs.. Made me laughed till beng loh.. Wahahaha.. Every Saturday will always be a fun day cuz it's Gopala's class again.. The Queen of Lame Jokes.. After class the rest were waiting for some of our clique ppl.. Then Chen Yu came out pissed off and throw the law book on the table.. -_-" Actuali I till now still duno wat happened.. But it seem like Gopala offended her in some way.. No idea.. Then deciding to go Clementi for lunch.. In the end oni me.. Stephen.. Tricia and Yongtang went to Clementi for lunch.. Colin duno going where.. Chen Yu took Bus 74.. Jolene also disappeared halfway.. Joanne went Ngee Ann.. Mandy left taking Clementi Mrt.. Liyee and Sherry having their two-person world.. LoLx.. Reaching Clementi Stephen went to draw money and I accompained him in case he kena robbed.. LOLx.. =p Then Tricia and Yongtang went to hunt for seat.. Then got one auntie approached me and Stephen asked us to sit here.. Then she say it's cool here.. Ok so we obliged her request.. Then calling the hunters back to where me and Stephen were.. Then the table is those opened up type of table so dun have number on it.. Then I asked the auntie how we gonna ordered if no number.. The auntie said oh we just said in front of the kuey shop can liao.. Then I went to hunt for my fried hokkien mee.. I ordered then the auntie asked me where I sat.. I said in front of the kuey shop but she like duno.. So she let me cut queue.. Hehe ^^ Stephen ordered nasi lemak.. Tricia ordered chicken chop rice I tink.. And Yongtang dun wan to eat claiming tat he was full.. Then after I finished my food I went to look for fried carrot cake.. Haha.. Reali toking to Yongtang most of the time will vomit blood.. LoLx.. After lunch me.. Stephen and Tricia went for a game of pool while Yongtang went to bai nian.. Ok the results of the game is Stephen won 10.. Tricia won 10 and I won 0.. LoLx.. Tat wat Stephen said.. *Bleahz* Leaving ard 1700hrs.. We took mrt together.. Stephen going home and alighted at Outram taking NE line.. Tricia heading Bugis to watch Seoul Raiders with her frenz.. Me as usual home sweet home.. Then went home asking Stephen to watch Chingay live cuz I performing mah.. Wakakaka.. =p Anyway I tink Chingay tis name not nice leh.. Machiam like for gays oni.. Then Joanne sms me asked me to help her record the dog movie..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home