To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Today after class I was at the corridor.. Then I happened to look at the lift direction.. Then I saw Liying waving to me asking me to go over there.. She was with Xiaohui.. I tot she waving to other ppl.. Then I look ard.. Then I guessed it's me liao.. Then I kept gesturing is it me.. Then they keep laughing away.. @_@" Then Liying went do a kangaroo posture to me.. Then I pointed wat Liying showed to myself.. Meaning that they saying me ar?.. Then they laughed like mad.. >_<~ No idea wat they playing.. Then going for lunch at Clementi Mac.. I ordered prosperity meal mah.. Then the guy asked me.. Chicken is it? Then I said got beef? He said no.. WTF!! Then he asked me for fun is it.. If dun have obviously dun need to ask me loh.. Zzzz.. Then today went to Clementi Indoor Stadium to played badminton.. Auite alot of ppl attended.. Charmaine.. Joanne.. Jolene.. Mandy.. Liyee.. Raz.. Sherry.. Stephen.. Tricia.. Yongtang.. and me.. At first it's me and Stephen vs Liyee and Yongtang.. Then after that we had started to split team to play so called league.. But I heck care lah.. In the end me.. Charmaine.. Mandy and Raz played fun fun one.. Then I went out to let the other team played.. Hehe I purposely one.. I know I cek ark lah but bopian if not I will be deaf soon.. Then I jio Jolene and Joanne to go Court 3 to play.. Jolene refused then kept pushing Joanne to play.. Machiam I so scary.. All dun wan to play with me.. =[ Then today I kept smacking the shuttlecock at Charmaine.. Joanne and Raz.. Wahahaha.. Shiok.. Hehe.. If Andy know then I dead meat liao.. Then Joanne will throw the racket to me.. Raz will ask her bf hatam me also.. LoLx.. On the way back.. Liyee and Sherry went to meet Jolene.. While me.. Joanne.. Raz and Yongtang going home.. Managed to pester Joanne to take train if not she wun take train one loh.. LoLx.. Then Joanne and Raz managed to grab seats.. Joanne then said oh poor guy always had to stand.. >_<~ I managed to grab seat also later on.. Three of us sat together and chit chat all the way.. We asked Raz alot of muslim thingy.. Joanne alighted at Bedok cuz she meeting frenz there.. Then oni left me and Raz till Tampines.. Then I accompanied Raz to buy chrysanthemum tea from medical shop.. I tot she falling sick so bought it to reduce heatiness.. LoLx.. Just now called Jiamin to discuss abt cuming Thurs event.. Chatted to her till ard 1hr plus.. ^_^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home