To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Toking to Liying on msn today and wish her a Happy Valentine’s Day.. But she replied in a sad tone.. Said that to her Valentine’s Day is just another day for her.. Then said nvm cuz I wun understand de.. I reali can sense something not rite.. I guess she and Caramel quarreled ba.. Things always like that one.. Always happened when a veri crucial day is cuming.. Wanted to ask her more to find out wat happened one but I tink better not cuz it’s quite not appropriate to ask when a person is so down.. But I hope things for Liying and Caramel will get things back to normal soon.. I was toking to Adrianne also.. Toking to her always make me want to vomit blood.. Wahahahaha.. I said Happy Valentine’s Day to her mah.. Then she replied u too.. And she added eh y u nvr go out? LoLx.. Win liao loh.. Cuz the time past 12am liao and it’s Valentine’s Day le.. >_<~ Then I said hey then y u still nvr go out? Already is 12am morning liao mah.. She laughed.. Then I said now go out also no restaurant to celebrate leh.. She said got leh.. At Kallang Mac.. Mac is also a restaurant mah.. Muwahahahaha.. *Fainted to floor and vomiting white bubbles* Adrianne reali a big time joker.. I was playing msn game with Tricia.. Haha wat can I say.. Kena trashed by her loh.. Haha.. Play till ard 0230am.. She learn things damn fast.. Today was at Century Square.. Waa so mani ppl queuing up to buy flowers.. @_@" Today went to do hair again.. Then toking to the receptionist abt some songs.. When I was abt to left she said Happy CNY to me.. Then I replied Happy Valentine's Day to her.. Then she said ya hor.. Where is my flowers.. >_<~ Wahahaha.. Then said I cek ark loh nvr buy flowers for her.. LoLx.. =p


My Valentine Speech For Her..
"Everything I Do.. I Do It For You.. No Matter Happy Or Sad.. Thanks For Everything You Have Done For Me.. I Truly Appreciate That.. There Is Nothing I Can Say That Would Describe How I Feel Perfectly As You Deserve.. I Admit We Were Friends For A While But That Ended When I Saw Your Smile.. Love You Before.. Now And Always.. I Promise.."
-- yeKai =^-^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home