To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Today had a game of tennis with Joanne.. Liyee and Stephen.. LoLx.. It was total disastrous.. Haha.. Why leh?.. Cuz the four of us all duno how to play.. Balls were flying in all directions whether within or outside the compound.. Hitting everyone of us.. Haha.. Then Doudou keeping strolling across the court.. Wahahaha.. Then Stephen said all aimed Doudou.. Joanne then diao Stephen.. Played till my wrist pain.. Then Stephen nearly hitted ppl's window.. LoLx.. Tat was close.. *Phew* Anyway we played till ard 12noon.. After which Liyee and Stephen went to bathe.. While Joanne brought Doudou home first then later meet us at the coffeeshop.. She reali princess liao.. The three of us waited for her ard half hour.. -_-" Then me.. Liyee.. And Stephen ordered minipot.. While Joanne ordered fish slice beehoon.. Liyee and Stephen veri manfan lah.. One wan to add mee and chili.. One wan to add mee and reduce chili.. @_@ Then the auntie sent the minipot over.. Then Stephen asked her add mee how much.. She said no need.. Then Liyee said waaa Stephen is auntie killer.. Wahahaha >_<~ Then Joanne said actuali she dun wan to cum down one cuz she veri shag.. Then she added if we alreadi ordered liao she wun cum down liao.. Haha.. Heng we alreadi anticipate her pattern.. So we waited for her.. Waited till drink also dry liao loh.. Then Stephen wanted to order again tea.. So auntie came over and took orders from us.. Everyone also ordered then the auntie looked at me asked me wat I wan.. -_-" Eh then I said can I have another can of wintermelon again.. LoLx.. Forgetting to bring tissue down.. I and Liyee used Stephen's tissue till empty.. Then Joanne wanted to use also canot.. Then Stephen said coffeeshop got sell one.. Then I asked the auntie over.. Then asked her alot of questions.. Joanne said I making everyone paiseh loh.. Buy one packet of tissue asked so mani questions.. LoLx.. After lunch.. Joanne went home.. Liyee went to Advin's place to teach him stats.. While me and Stephen went Pavilion played pool.. Today pool I reali kena trashed loh.. 4-0.. 4-1.. 5-1.. 5-2.. 6-2.. Wahahaha.. >_<~ I set up the balls till I scared le.. Hehe.. Anyway by rite 8-0 one loh.. Haha.. Tyco win two rounds.. Hehe.. After the game we went Tampines Mall shopping.. Travelled from Adidas to Sportslink.. Stephen wanted to buy slippers mah.. But Adidas and Sportslink sell quite expensive loh.. Anyway Stephen bought the badminton grip to replace the old one.. Then he asked me to remind him to pay cuz he scared he walked out without paying.. LoLx.. Then I said nvm lah.. I will bailed u out one.. Muwhahahaha.. Then we went over to Bata.. Finali making up his mind to buy affordable a pair of slippers.. Haha.. Afterwhich we went to buy Paparoti big bun to eat.. We went to the bus interchange then sit down to eat.. Waa reali veri nice and sweet.. I was eating away and then I slipped my mouth and said ma de reali veri nice leh.. Wahahahaha.. Then Stephen said hey relax leh.. =p Taking Bus 72.. Reali veri tired le.. Wanna fall asleep liao on bus.. Then Stephen said nvm u got intergrity one so dun alight and accompanied him to Hougang.. Just nice also mah can slp.. LoLx.. Win liao.. Hehe.. Then reaching home I jumped into bed and slp frm 1630hrs to 1900hrs.. Haha.. ^_^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home