To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Morning went MRT quite late then managed to meet tio Jiamin.. She din see me at first.. Then I kept quiet.. Looking at her see when she will see me.. Haha.. Then finali she see me.. Then giving me a shocking smile and walked over.. Saying why I nvr went over to her.. Haha.. I was cheeky lah.. Hurhur.. She told me abt got one time at break.. The snack got one called Tuna Hotdog Bun.. Then when she ate it she oni can see tuna no hotdog.. LoLx.. In the end the Hotdog Bun is refering to the shape of the bun loh.. *Knock* Today after class went lunch with the rest.. Everyone tabao then went to bench and eat.. Then Stephen saying why I nvr add the comments board.. Cuz I am the moderator ok.. I am the biggest.. Wahahaha.. =p The rest wanna study mah.. Then like abit sian.. So decided to go.. I called Jiamin see where her location.. She was at Clementi having lunch.. Then told her that I will be taking Shaofeng's car to Tampines mah.. Asking her along but she dun wan.. @_@" Then she added walao today nvr sent her home.. Wahahahaha.. =p Then Stephen also feel like leaving so he left with me.. I asked Shaofeng to send me and Stephen to Clementi MRT.. Then we went up the platform to meet Jiamin and Kelly.. Kena said by them.. Saying u see five trains had paseed liao loh.. Wakao then the train reali damn packed loh.. Then asking Kelly some qns.. Haha.. Then Jiamin nearly fell back cuz nothing to hold mah.. Then Kelly saved her.. Kelly added u see.. I stand there nvr give her a hand loh.. Not say I dun wan to help her loh.. I mean where can I pull her.. Hand or Head? She gal mah it's not nice for me to touch her loh.. >_<~ Then Jiamin said waa if she reali fell back will I go grabbed her.. Haha.. I silent loh.. Then reaching Tampines I accompanied went to deposit money if not kena robbed how.. Hahaha.. That's was lame I know.. Hehe.. ^_^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home