To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Today on the way to sch managed to meet tio Jiamin again.. Saw her at the platform of Mrt.. Today she finali saw me liao.. Always must wait till veri long then can see me.. LoLx.. City Hall the light sibei errie leh.. Green in colour one.. I tried to peek to see wat the green light is all abt.. Anyway it’s the Power Mach 3 shaver advertisement.. Reaching school I accompanied Jiamin to wait for Alyssa and Kelly.. Today just had a mock test.. Haha abit disastrous.. But not bad liao loh.. =p After the class Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Stephen.. Tricia and me left for Bedok.. The train was quite packed then we separated into two groups.. Liyee and me one side gossiping while the rest were all on the other end chatting also.. Then Stephen called our hp to ask us over.. @_@” The six of us went Bedok for lunch together.. Then Joanne said she wanted to buy economic bee hoon mah.. Then asked Stephen whether he wanted too.. Then the auntie at the bee hoon stall called Stephen.. Veri coincidence cuz the bee hoon auntie is Stephen’s auntie.. Then while I was bringing my fried carrot cake over.. Stephen and Joanne passed by to buy drinks.. Stephen added “Waaa u reali carrot cake king ar?” Wahahaha.. >_<~ Long time no eat liao mah so craving for it taste.. After the lunch Stephen went to Tampines to meet his cell group while Liyee went home.. Then the rest of us went to look for Joanne’s frenz.. Today get to know a new frenz and he is Bernard.. He is Joanne’s SIA frenz.. He is a veri friendly and humorous fellow.. Bernard drove us to East Coast Park for roller blading.. Actuali today wanted to learn blading one but I saw them bladed like quite difficult so abit low morale.. And plus today got so mani kids around due to Sport’s Day I think.. I dun wan to KO innocent ppl loh.. Hehehe.. =p The gals went to change at Mac and I was chatting with Bernard abt some matter regarding cars.. Not bad leh he worked three years oni then got car liao.. After they finished changing we went back to the car to put our barang barang and at the same time geared up ourselves for the blading later on.. Then Chen Yu kept saying that she also newbie and wanted to learn how to blade.. Sai lah.. Bluff me.. Zzzz.. *ABISH* Tricia was sitting on the kerb wearing her blade then cannot get up cuz quite hard mah.. So I went to pull her up and helped her took her shoes then Chen Yu said I biased.. Cuz Chen Yu said she also got ask me helped her but I bo chup her.. Wahahaha.. Win liao.. Anyway today I trained back my cycling again.. Reali lost my touch since that last time I managed to learn it.. But today can say much better than last time liao.. Struggling for the first ten minutes to pick up that touch again.. Cuz today got Sport’s Day mah then I was cycling towards the finishing line.. Then got two lanes.. Gals and Boys lane.. Then I duno which one to choose.. Then go piang the gals’s lane.. LoLx.. We traveled for quite some time then finali settled down at a shop to get some drinks.. Chen Yu went with me to the shop.. Then I heard Xu Shao Yang’s Hua Xiang mah.. Then Chen Yu was singing it.. I said to her” Hey dun spoilt my idol song..” Hahaha.. I got a lot of coins loh so I went back to the shop looked for the uncle.. Then I told the uncle I wanted to change the coins worth four dollars to notes.. He asked is it two-two dollars notes? Since when got one four dollars note in SG? @_@” After getting the drinks we proceeded to Bedok Jetty.. Reaching the jetty we had another resting break.. Sitting down on the concrete seat.. Chen Yu and Joanne on one seat while Benard and Tricia on the other seat.. Then I went to sit alone on another seat.. Then Chen Yu said why dun wan to sit with them.. If I sat btwn Chen Yu and Joanne I tink hor I will die.. After enuff of rest we went back to the starting point.. Then got this abit steep down slope.. Which Tricia scared since that time she kena fell and hit in the bum.. Haha.. Then Tricia asked me to help her if she cannot control.. So I tried to went ahead of her in case she reali cannot control.. In the end she reali cannot control.. I thought I had sufficient time to park the bike in front then waited for her below.. Then when I heard a screaming sound behind I braked and looked back.. Tricia was moving at high speed towards me.. I was saying to myself this time that it liao.. *Crash* Reali fortunate she managed to siam the bike if not jialat.. Glad that I managed to pull her hand in time.. Hehe ^_- Luckily she not hurt.. Afterwhich Bernard.. Chen Yu and Joanne quickly went over to check things out.. Washing my wounds with H2O then I drank from the same bottle.. Joanne said eeekk.. @_@” I nvr even used the opening of the bottle to touch the black oil and wounds leh.. Then Chen Yu.. Joanne and me went towards the Fort Road while Bernard and Tricia were behind.. Then Chen Yu and Joanne said they tired wanting me to drag them go.. Imagine both of them pull my shirt.. *Fainted* But still ok cuz they released me after a while.. Reason been becuz I lost control of my bike again.. Hahaha.. ^_^ If not u think they so good meh.. Hehehe.. And finali we called it a day.. Bernard sent Joanne back home first cuz she got impt thing to attend.. While the rest of went to Tampines Mall Mac to sit down for some food.. We chatted like mad there.. Then I asked Bernard got regret knowing them.. Of cuz exclusive of me lah.. Muwahahaha.. Tomolow I tink I will kena beheaded liao if they saw this sentence.. Haha.. =p Then Bernard sent all of us home.. Reali veri nice of him even though he was not on the same way with us.. On behalf of the royal family.. A big thankz to u again.. Today whole day kena suan by them.. And I have becum “Xiao chen zi” liao.. Chenyu is “Ge Ge”.. Joanne is “Princess”.. Stephen is “Tong Po Po” and Tricia is “Her Majestic”.. LoLx.. Everyone also conferred high post except me.. *Sobx* Anyway today is reali a happi outing for me.. =]



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home