To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Today watched One Piece as usual.. Always thought that it is just an adventure anime.. But today it made me dropped tears.. Reali veri saddening.. It's true that everyone got their own background story.. Whether sad or happy.. I believe these memories or past will always be in one's heart and mind whether now or future.. There are always something that one wun forget for rest of their life cuz it's so deeply engraved in their mind.. Sometimes reali wish got medicine that can erase those unhappy memories and left those happy moments around in the head.. Wat a wishful thinking.. At last the shodown had ended.. *Relieve* Today I reached Tampines Stadium around 1610hrs.. Then went to find the rest which were stationing at Millenium Court.. Rehearsing a while for the performance.. Waiting for the minister to cum then can start performance liao.. Minister arrived around 1700hrs.. Duno should say I nervous or not.. Cuz I think I din reali feel kan jiong at all.. Duno why.. That's unlike me.. Anyway our performance last around 30 mins.. After the performance we went to change up then some of us went to Central 7-11 to buy drinks.. Afterwhich I accompanied one of my frenz to flag cab.. After that I walked home.. A tiring day indeed.. Home sweet home.. ^^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home