To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Today morning Jiamin sms that Chen Fengling aka Felicia Chin was at our sch bus stop.. Then when I reached sch bus stop reali saw her.. She reali veri pretti.. But seem to have those veri cold and dao look.. Today went for Gopalan class.. Thursday and Saturday always veri nice.. Cuz can hear jokes from Sami and Gopalan.. Which always brighten up our miserable life.. Today atmosphere reali veri weird.. Like sibei quiet loh.. It's reali lacking of something.. A substance that always made the surrounding atmosphere lively.. We had lunch at Megabites.. I had my second carbonara of my life.. Reali been a long time since I last touch it last semester.. I guess I reali cannot take carbonara.. Always wanna vomit.. Too cheesy ba.. I thought after a long time nvr try it will be better.. But I wrong.. @_@" Stephen and me went off first cuz he got driving later at 1430hrs.. The rest like Adrian.. Jolene.. Mandy.. Shaofeng and Sherry stayed back for project discussion.. Liyee stayed behind to accompany them.. Joanne I duno where she will be going after that.. Probably went roaming around the streets hunting and flirting guys.. Wahahaha.. ^^ I know I will be dead when she saw this.. She will say "Men drag him out for execution.." Hehe.. =p On the way out level 3.. Stephen and me saw Raz and Tricia.. They going library.. Walking towards the end of the corridor I tinking that maybe our Chen Yu GeGe and Mr Constant were at our clique's lao di fang.. I'm right.. Indeed they were there.. Talking to them for a while then we left.. Stephen and me were in the train mah.. Then got a bunch of indian boys in the train.. Walan they reali buay paiseh one loh.. Doing all those lame things.. Sibei erxin loh.. Aiya dun want to say.. *Puke* Stephen and me were laughing at them loh.. They looked back at us.. Maybe they thinking we laughing at them.. Stephen scared later we kena beaten.. No need scared lah.. They oni four person nia.. Though we oni two person.. But Stephen is Brock Lesnar loh.. Wahahaha.. Machiam Survivor Series.. Four Vs two.. LoLx.. My sister today returned home for dinner.. She asked me who that gal in the pic.. LoLx.. Ur gf?? Haha then I said no lah.. =p If no then why hook arm somemore.. Haha.. Finali one day left for showdown at Millenium Court tomolow.. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.. Everything will be smooth and steady.. *Ganbatte*



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home