To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

After sch we went for Sakae Sushi since Stephen suggested it.. I dun reali like it cuz it's dun seem to suit my appetite.. But still I went with them.. But the buffet start at 1500hrs so some of us accompanied Joanne to donate blood.. Some stayed in sch to discuss their project.. Reaching Outram Health Science Centre.. Shaofeng and me were veri hungry le.. So we went to buy some food to eat.. Kena said by Joanne that I dun wan to donate blood.. @_@" I bopian mah.. Saturday got test.. Wait suay suay poked till injured then how.. And somemore I tink my blood is quite corrupted loh.. Shaofeng and me went into the donation office then saw Joanne sitting there waiting so went over to accompany her.. Saw tis Blood Recruitment Centre so I asked her wat that centre all abt? Recruitment centre to me seem signing on to be a regular of blood donator.. LoLx.. Then finali was Joanne's turn to donate le.. So she went in and we waited for her.. But she veri fast cum out liao.. I tot so fast finished le.. In the end she was unable to donate due to rashes on one of the arm.. Then as for the other arm the official canot find the vein so also canot poke the needle.. Then we left for Sakae at Somerset.. Shaofeng.. Me.. Stephen.. Liyee.. Sherry.. Mandy and Adrian on one side.. While Daven.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Tricia and Jolene on the opposite side.. Btwn Daven is Chen Yu's bf.. Name duno spell correctly or not.. Paiseh hor if spell wrong.. Dun beat me hor.. Then everyone like nvr eat for days like tat. Grabbing food machiam like pasar malam big sale.. Then Stephen went to order the red plates stuff.. Soft shellcrab and some raw salmon slices.. I ate the salmon till I wanna die loh.. *Yucks* A few pieces ok loh.. But one whole plate I canot take it.. Same goes for the soft shellcrab.. One whole chunk there.. @_@" Then got one plate of french peas went passed.. So I say the peas got ppl eat meh? They said got.. Then I said "Then how the hell they eat the peas? Put the whole pea in mouth and bite it?" LoLz.. In the end hor.. It's all abt opening the so called pod.. Then eat the beans tat are inside the pod.. Oic.. >_<~ Nvm learn something new.. Then everyone also quite full le.. So they suggested to play game.. Zhong Ji Mi Ma.. Stake for the first half of the game was watermelon.. Loser would have to eat the watermelon.. Stephen eat the most watermelon one.. LoLx.. Orbi gd mah since it's him that suggested to play this game.. After the watermelon finished we put the french peas as stake.. Then kena set trap by Stephen loh.. And I fell into it.. Cuz I always called No.50 so he purposely set the number to 50 to make me die loh.. In the end I the first to start the calling.. Then I shout.. "50".. Stephen said "I will give u 50".. Bingo.. Tio liao loh.. Miserably stuffed the peas into my mouth.. Then it's Tricia's turn set the number.. So I tink she canot be setting "50" again ba.. So I bravely shouted "50".. Ho seh liao loh.. It's reali "50".. *Fainted* Everyone laughed till the laughter filled the whole Sakae premise.. Then everyone turned around to look at us.. Abit paiseh.. Then tis time I tink Shaofeng must be setting 50 also.. So I shouted "51".. Then bingo.. Wat the hell!! Like tat also can.. @_@" I ate the peas till I wanna cried liao lah.. Stop TORTURING me leh.. For the peas I tink I eat the most liao.. T_T Then when Chen Yu.. Joanne and Tricia went to washroom.. Then left Daven oni mah.. Duno wat topic we toking then said Chen Yu also quite abusive.. Haha.. Then I added saying "Eh Daven do u regret then.." Hahaha.. Aiya then kena found out by Chen Yu.. In the end she threw chopsticks at me.. Then there was tis ahgua appearing.. Which agitated Stephen alot.. Claiming he wanted to beat him.. Haha I was encouraging him to beat him.. =p Aiya but always say say oni.. Why seek troubles when they dun even worth it.. Hahaha.. I dun mind giving him a hand.. But I dun wan to dirty my hand for ahgua sissy.. I rather use my hand to beat Chen Yu and Joanne loh.. Wahahaha.. Oops.. After everything ended most of them went home.. Daven gave Charmanine.. Joanne.. Liyee and Sherry a lift.. Of cuz not forgeting his dear Chen Yu.. As for Adrian and Mandy they also went off.. As for Jolene.. Stephen.. Tricia and me.. We went to Paradiz Centre for pool.. Played till around eight plus.. Reaching Tampines around 2140hrs.. Feeling hungry so I went to buy a packet of duck rice.. Happened to meet tio Angela.. One of the receptionist.. If she din called me I din even know she was standing beside me.. Then went over to say hi to May and the rest of the consultants..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQus3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home