To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Today woke up quite early cuz later need to go to Zoo with them.. Calling Chen Yu at ard 0745hrs.. Then told her that I wun be meeting them at the central bus stop.. Chen Yu then said no need so rush cuz our dear Princess Raz not yet ready.. Chen Yu said Raz 0750hrs then bathe.. *Fainted* Supposed to meet at 0800hrs then delayed awhile.. I was waiting at the bus stop for Bus168 to cum.. Then Chen Yu called me to tell me the bus plate number.. Finali the bus came.. So mani ppl.. Then bopian loh.. Stood all the way to Woodlands interchange.. Reaching Woodlands interchange.. Chen Yu asked me to go see where the Bus926 is.. I tot she asking me to see the tv that shows the bus timing.. I looked so mani times reali din see the timing for Bus926.. Then I went to tell them that dun have Bus926 timing leh.. Chen Yu said "Dun have meh?" Then she walked and see the Bus926 waiting platform and diaoz me.. LoLx.. I tot she asking me see the tv mah.. @_@" Anyway they went to queue up for the bus while me went to buy some makan stuffs.. I saw green tea so I asked the auntie can buy one whole packet or not.. The auntie looked at me in a blur view.. Must be thinking I kisiao loh.. LoLx.. Anyway in the end she still sold it to me.. Actuali wanted to get one more xtra packet of six.. But reali canot liao.. Abit heavy for me.. And I dun feel so gd cuz of headache.. So dun wanna to carry too much stuffs.. Then we then realized that Bus926 oni service on Saturday.. Sunday and public holiday.. In the end we took train from Woodlands to Chua Chu Kang.. On the train.. Chen Yu and Raz duno whispering what thing.. I catch no balls of what they saying.. In the end then realized they saying abt this guy who are trying to becum a gal.. All the while I tot that person is a gal.. But they said it's a guy in disguise.. Quite stunned though.. Alighting at Chua Chu Kang then we took bus into the Zoo.. Arriving at the Zoo.. We saw our Lord Yongtang looking at us.. Using his cam to take video of us.. Claiming we let him waited so long.. Hahaha.. And Tricia overshot the bus stop then in the end took cab here.. She arrived not long after we arrived.. When everyone was here I went to get the tickets.. We entered and went to the tourist souvenir section to look around.. We went to press the soft toys and they produced those animal cries.. We then went to buy tickets for the tram ride.. Boarding the tram and we travelled to the first animal show at Shaw Foundation.. The show is mainly abt orang utah and some pythons.. After the show the host asked those who wanted to take pics to cum forward.. However with a fund of five bucks to be donated for the animals.. Went wandering around for some time before going to our second animal show.. Our second show was performance by the elephants.. Arriving there quite late and the show alreadi started.. Chen Yu.. Raz and Tricia managed to grab some seats in front.. While Yongtang went to took pics.. Actuali in front still got seats beside our gals but I paiseh cuz wait like disturbing ppl watching the show.. So I went over to the other end and sat alone.. Nearly fell asleep there.. Yongtang was taking pics mah.. Then got one weird monkey beside him and he din realised it at all.. I think he was kena scared tio at first.. Tot was a human but it's became a monkey.. After the show we went to the elephant video chamber to rest.. Air-conditioned and veri shiok.. Then I bring out the stuffs I bought earlier on and had a small picnic.. Went for our third show at Children's World.. It's abt those animals we saw daily in our life.. Like doggy and parrot.. Those dogs reali are intelligent.. After the show we went for lunch at KFC.. Sitting in btwn Chen Yu and Raz.. While Tricia and Yongtang sat opposite of us.. Chen Yu said "Yekai dun think u sat btwn Raz and me.. U no need to go buy the food.. LoLx.. Win liao.. =p Then everyone wanted different parts of the chicken.. Chen Yu wanted one drumstick and one thigh.. Raz wanted one drumstick and one rib.. Tricia wanted two breast meat.. Yongtang wanted two ribs.. And for me I took one thigh and one rib.. So we write it down.. Yongtang and me went over to the counter to place our the orders.. Giving that poor KFC gal see our orders.. Haha she nearly fainted loh.. >_<~ Cuz like abit messy.. But in the end she still gave us what we wanted.. Anyway we went for KFC becuz the foodcourt stuff is sha ren fang huo loh.. Chen Yu said one bowl of prawn mee is nearly seven bucks loh.. One chicken wing is two bucks.. Zzz.. Might as well go rob loh.. After the lunch at KFC I challenge Chen Yu tic tac toe at the playground.. Yea it's a draw.. But she played cheat then said I lose.. Hehehe.. We finali went for our last animal show at Shaw Foundation again.. This show is abt sea lions one.. The host was calling for volunteer mah then got alot of kids wanted to volunteer.. Then I told Yongtang "If u go in front and the host asked what is ur name.. I think u answer him I am Lord Yongtang.." LoLx.. The weather was quite gd today but it started to pour ard in the late afternoon.. And we decided to call it a day le.. At the entrance of the Zoo.. We took alot of photo.. Reali veri funny loh.. Din know we can be so lame.. But it's fun loh.. Especially the one when I feeding Yongtang with my pee.. Wahahahaha.. Reali laugh till cried loh.. Remember before this we were also taking pics with the tiger figurine.. We reali like mad loh.. Got one indian tourist saw I digging the tiger figurine nose and was laughing all the way.. *Blushed* Reali I din know Chen Yu.. Raz.. Tricia and Yongtang were so gd in showing their expressions.. Chen Yu showed her so sad face like machiam been enslaved by the tiger.. For Raz she expressed like the tiger figurine is molesting her.. Tricia expressed by closing her eyes and face showing some fear.. Yongtang expressed in great pain cuz he put his arm into the tiger mouth.. Then for me they wanted me to act like Wu Song beat tiger.. @_@" Then when the bus came.. Everyone left.. Tricia went to took her bus.. Chen Yu.. Raz.. Yongtang and me took the same bus.. In the bus I asked Raz whether she got her papers and pen.. I wanted to write something.. Taking out her notebook she was shocked to see all the coleslaw we just now tabao all leaked out.. Her bag was dirtied.. She funny loh.. Cuz she needed water to clean the bag mah.. So I pour a cap of water from my bottle.. Then I gave it to her.. She then poured everything into the bag.. That's quite alot of water leh.. The way she poured was like using UIC detergent to wash clothes.. LoLx.. Arriving at AMK.. Yongtang went home while Chen Yu.. Raz and me went to take cab home.. Today is a reali a fun day for me.. My black and white life finali have some colours to it today.. Hopefully there will be more of this kind of outing in future..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQus3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home