To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yesterday nite went to Central then sms Jiamin to ask she where.. Then she said she on the way to Central also.. Haha so coincidence.. She asked me "Why leh? U wanted to date me ar?".. Wahahaha.. Then I cheeky replied her "Ya loh.." =p I told her I going there too.. In the end I decided to meet her for a while.. She said "Aiya if got fate we will meet one de.." LoLz.. ^^ Said wanna went home liao then in the end she was waiting for me in front of the Mrt station.. Hehe.. Always like to bluff me and give surprises.. >_<~ We strolled for a while then she said she going home cuz her cousin was cuming to fix her com.. Complaining saying tat I din help her fixed.. Haha.. =p Then I said "I send u home.." She said "Haha.. Bu yao lah".. I added "U machiam like kid leh.. Wait meet tio bad ppl how.." Haha.. =x Anyway went home around 2230hrs yesterday nite.. Stayed up till around 0130hrs in the morning.. My body feel veri fatigue all of a sudden.. Getting quite a few sudden hamstring's cramps.. Decided to go slp maybe will improve the condition.. Waking up today morning feel condition becuming worst.. Now is whole body aching.. @_@" Wat the hell!!! Want to wear triangle pants also like sibei difficult.. Canot bend the legs at all.. Then also no strength to get up to pee.. Haha bopian liao loh.. Got to buy pampers to wear liao.. In case wet bed.. LoLz.. >_<~



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home