To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Today entered the LT.. Surprising to see Shaofeng even earlier than me.. LoLx.. Kinda rare.. As usual we sat at the veri end of the row.. Today is Marketing class.. So again not mani ppl is here.. Cecilia Chan then said it's reali veri sad to see so few students in the class.. Haha.. She finali realised that her class is not appealing enuff to attract the rest of the students.. Then Shaofeng and me quite sianz.. Toking cock throughout the lecture.. Playing rubber and drawing pics.. Then Tricia came and sat beside me.. After quite a while Shaofeng and me decided to went to canteen to eat.. Tricia then said "Wat abt me.. U leaving me alone here?" Haha.. I asked her she wanna came along.. And she said she wanted to play pool.. The three of us walked out of the LT.. Saw some of our classmates outside the LT also.. Din go in at all.. We went to canteen said wanted to eat.. In the end we just changed one-dollar coin for the pool game.. I managed to change five one-dollar coins while Tricia changed three.. Total we played for eight rounds.. Played till the fifth round.. Two of the happy tree frenz plus Ker Lin and another tattoo gal came.. Their sudden appearance made Tricia abit stressed and sianz.. Anyway it's reali a fun game for us.. ^^ Tricia made alot of blur mistakes.. Especially the replacement of black ball with solid ball 7.. Hehe.. Then Stephen came to join us also.. But that just when we were abt to leave.. LoLx.. Cuz Stephen paiseh to enter the class with his bag so in the end still din enter the class.. Shaofeng.. Stephen and me went to library to surf till the class was abt to end.. Our clique had lunch at Megabites.. Then some of us discussed abt project.. Many left early for their own grp discussions.. After our grp meeting.. Liyee went to look for Sherry's grp at lounge while Stephen and me went to lao di fang look for Chen Yu.. Tricia and Yongtang.. Expected lame comments and jokes from our great Mr Constant.. *Vomitting BLOOD* Then decided to went to Clementi for pool.. Chen Yu.. Stephen.. Tricia.. Yongtang and me went to the bus stop.. At bus stop saw Joanne there still waiting for the miserable Bus 75.. She left quite early before us but still around when we were there.. Chen Yu took Bus 74 to Dover then took train home.. Joanne took Bus 75.. No idea where she going.. As for Tricia she took Bus 61 to Holland V.. Cuz she got to work.. Then Liyee arrived at the bus stop.. Wanting to take cab since its four person.. But in the end took Bus 184 since it came first.. Today pool game reali a great turnover for our Mr Constant.. Yongtang and Liyee were fighting fiercely for this title.. Wahahahaha.. Though Stephen oni played for six rounds then left le.. After he left.. Liyee.. Yongtang and me played individually.. Sianz loh two rounds of direct lost for me.. Cuz the black ball went in.. =/ Then around four plus.. Jolene.. Shaofeng and Sherry joined us.. Played for a couple of games then headed for city with Shaofeng's car.. Si Shaofeng damn reckless driver.. One trip kena horned three times.. Five precious life at stake loh.. I still dun wanna live in urn so early hor.. @_@" Sian going to slp veri early today.. Probably at 2200hrs.. Tomolow still need to wake up at 0530hrs.. Trying to reach Maju Camp by 0715hrs.. Reali hope by tomolow my thighs aching will be reduced to the minimum.. I must ganbatte..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQus3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home