To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Today reached sch quite late.. Cuz I am reali veri fatigue and I canot walked too fast.. Had MAB xtra class today.. Our lecturer said the test was not well done.. Haiz.. Dun need she said I also knw.. =/ After sch went to tabao for lunch.. Then went to lao di fang to sit down and had lunch.. Stephen left first after finishing his lunch.. Joanne and me stayed behind with Chen Yu.. Raz.. Tricia and Yongtang.. Then Raz damn cute lah.. Chen Yu login her frenster to let Raz see.. Then Raz like kid loh.. Veri eager and curious.. LoLx.. I left ard 1515hrs.. Went to Outram to meet frenz.. Then went to Robinson Point to settle some stuffs.. Reaching home ard 2100hrs.. Then had a quick dinner and went to bathe.. Jiamin was smsing asking me whether I am free to join her for dinner.. Aiya but I got back too late le.. Haiz.. Wasted loh.. >_<~ Was on phone with Jiamin ard 2215hrs just now.. Chatted with her till 0030hrs.. Toking abt some issues.. Then happened to tok abt some songs.. She asked me to sing for Tong Hua her.. Wahahaha.. =p I agree with her that the song is nice and touching.. Then I asked her go slp cuz it's late and tomolow still got sch.. Muackz and nitz..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home