To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Today went for badminton at Yio Chu Kang stadium.. Wahaha.. Today I am the latest that arrived.. Everyone is waiting for me.. On the bus Stephen called me asking where I am now.. He said even Joanne the pilot also reached liao why u still not yet reach.. LoLx.. Indirect shoot her.. Anyway today strength consisted of Charmanine.. Joanne.. Jolene.. Mandy.. Liyee.. Sherry.. Stephen.. Yongtang and me.. We were inside the court then saw all the courts still got ppl playing.. @_@" It's ironic cuz on our left was all malays.. While on our right is all indians.. Anyway Stephen went to clear the doubts within the management and the malay ppl.. Cock up.. In the end not enuff rackets also.. Until Charmanine came then can play 4v4 on both courts.. Choosing different fruits.. Apple.. Banana.. Durian.. And orange.. Result as followed.. Apple team is Liyee and Mandy.. Banana team is Joanne.. Sherry and Stephen.. Durian team is Jolene and Yongtang.. Orange team is Charmaine and me.. Played for quite some time then I went to rest.. I went to drink water and washed my bleeding fingernail.. Dun know wat happened actuali.. And the racket I using damn jialat loh.. If hold too long.. The palm will be like charcoal loh.. Actuali it's also 1400hrs liao so din play animore.. Joanne went to ask Stephen to play with her then he dun wan.. In the end I played with her.. Smacked Joanne with the shuttlecock for five times.. Sibei shiok.. Woohoo.. ^^ Five times equal five bunnies.. Hehehe.. Then Liyee and Sherry joined in also.. It's even more fun with them in the game.. Liyee and me did alot of martial stuns.. LoLx.. Made Joanne laughed till beng.. Went for washup and changeup.. Stephen left early cuz he got driving lessons later.. Me left for AMK with Joanne.. Liyee.. Sherry and Yongtang.. The rest took the train towards Jurong East direction.. Went to AMK hawker centre to eat.. Reali veri hungry.. Joanne ordered kway chup.. Liyee and Sherry ordered porridge.. Yongtang ordered nasi lemak.. And me ordered laksa yong tau hu.. Then Joanne said she wanted ice kacang.. Asked me to buy for her.. @_@" Still got requirements somemore.. The ice kacang must have no red beans.. I said no need said liao.. I know wat u gonna said later.. U oni wanted the brown sugar syrup rite.. She machiam damn surprised how I know abt tat.. LoLx.. I said cuz I asked private detective to check one loh.. LoLz.. Going home.. Joanne said u better dun take Bus72.. Go take train lah.. In the end I said I wanted to take cab then she followed me.. Wahahaha.. Liyee and Sherry also joined us.. At the kerb of the road.. I kena side kicks from our Miss Taewondo loh.. Reason been I went to knock her head.. LoLz.. Inside the cab.. The uncle abit funny type.. Haha.. Alighting at opposite of Jalan Kayu.. Liyee and Sherry get off the cab.. Leaving Joanne behind mah.. So I wanted to get off from the front and went to sat behind with her loh.. Then she tot I wanted to run away then no one paid for the fare.... *Fainted* I not so boliao leh.. Zzz.. Reaching Joanne place then we alighted.. Asking her to give me the basketball so I can bring it back to pump.. Taking the lift I saw her press tenth floor.. So I said "Tenth floor quite nice to commit suicide.." She answered me "Reali will die or not?" I said of cuz lah.. Confirm plus guarantee chop die.. I asked her dun tell me u wanna try? LoLx.. She said got tinking of having coma from jumping down tenth floor.. Tat's not coma loh.. Tat's death lah.. Outside her place.. Doudou saw me.. He was so happy.. Hehehe.. Still rem me leh.. Cuz Doudou know I am a gd person.. Wahahaha.. And jumped onto my body.. LoLz.. Aiyo bopian cuz gd person always is like tat one.. Muwahahahaha.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home