To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just when I wanted to went out to take bus.. It started to rain heavily.. Stephen was waiting for me at central.. I told him I kena trapped.. He asked me to chiong.. @_@" I alreadi chiong liao.. Then tot got shelter link all the way to bus stop.. In the end no loh.. Link oni provided till halfway.. Chionging across once again.. Damn wet and cold.. We took train to sch.. Alighting at Dover.. Today Gopalan first time late for class.. In the end had our break early.. At around 1115hrs got another break but oni for five mins.. Feel so sick to stay in sch for another one second.. I went off with Stephen and Colin.. Taking train at Dover.. Inside the train saw these three gals.. Got two of them went to sat down on the floor in the middle out of no where.. They tink their home ar.. Somemore switched on the songs so loud from their hp.. Mai kpkb lah.. Just becuz they highlighted their fringe with some purple dye.. They tot tat will make them ah lians.. Dun have the quality to becum ah lians still wanna act like one.. Zzz.. Reaching Tampines around one plus then went to Eastlink to buy lunch.. Reaching home.. Had lunch then went to nap.. Waking up at 1830hrs.. Had dinner then watched Ru Lai Shen Zhang.. Then after that watched Tian Long Ba Bu.. Staying up till 0200hrs.. Doing my com law.. As well as writing some of my feelings and tots in another place of mine..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home