To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today Colin.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Sherry and Stephen came over my place to do our project.. Meeting at 1000hrs but in the end changed to 1100hrs due to some factors.. Doing all the stuffs needed for today.. They all reali machiam like mad.. Especially Joanne.. Asked me can I cook maggie mee for her.. Wahahaha.. I first time heard ppl asked me cook for them.. Claiming she was hungry.. Cuz that time was around lunch time le.. So I asked her that whether she joining us for lunch.. Then Stephen added dun eat maggie mee lah.. Later accompany us for lunch lah.. Our poor bunny in the end bopian.. Bite cookies and all the edible stuffs to keep her alive.. LoLx.. ^^ Then put the Kungfu Hustler vcd to let Joanne see.. Cuz she din see before.. Haha.. Project meeting in the end became movie session for all of us.. Except Stephen lah.. Sat down there working on the project stuffs.. Actuali hor he was also secretly chatting on msn loh.. LoLx.. Today damn shiok loh.. Becuz I finali can get my hands on our bunny.. Hitting her like mad with the cushion.. Counter here and there.. I was reali hitting her like veri song.. Wahahaha.. Shiok shiok!!! Anyway I got home ground advantage hor.. LoLx.. Deciding to had our lunch since everything is done.. Woohoo.. Long time no minipot.. Today finali had minipot with the rest again.. But today oni Joanne.. Stephen and me called minipot to eat.. Colin eating his tabao Burgerking.. While Liyee and Sherry had western food.. Then it started to have rainpour.. Getting heavier and heavier.. Joanne was meeting her frenz at around 1600hrs for some budgeted airline stuff.. Claiming that she is going to Thailand.. @_@" Joanne left around 1530hrs ba.. Poor Joanne bopian need to cross hurdles of rainpour before reaching her place.. Actuali wanted to help her borrowed umbrella one.. I got reputation in the kopitiam one mah.. Wahahahaha.. =p So should not be a problem.. But then when I wanted to borrow she disappeared liao.. Then now down with flu liao.. Tomolow she would need tons of tissue papers liao.. Colin left not long after Joanne left.. Leaving behind Liyee.. Sherry.. Stephen and me.. Had some games.. Damn funni.. Seeing the rain get smaller le.. So we hurried off.. Liyee and Sherry left.. While Stephen and me had a game of basketball match.. Played "ABC" at first.. Hehe I won.. =p Then we played "Man Jiang Hong".. Haha.. We played for 21 points.. 51 points.. 101 points for 3 rounds.. Lastly 111 points.. Hehe.. I won all also.. =p In the end.. Stephen said wanna challenge that two kids for match.. Erm.. I said ok loh.. They are oni Primary six nia.. But they are quite good loh.. Anyway we won in the end.. Quite shag after the game.. Stephen went to bathe afterwhich I accompanied him to bus stop to take bus.. Later still got class.. LoLx.. Energy all depleted liao.. Haha.. Just now was with Eddy to accompanied him for dinner at 2200hrs.. After that I went home.. Reaching home around near 2300hrs..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home