To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today morning Stephen came over to swim.. Asking me to join but I dun wan.. I went to play basketball instead.. Played till it started to rain then I stopped.. After we changed up.. We went to that kopitiam to eat minipot again.. LoLx.. Wanted to call Joanne along one.. But called her home and hp no one answer.. I told Stephen she must be sleeping loh.. But it's alreadi 12noon plus liao leh.. Cannot be so ridiculous lah.. Anyway our guess is correct.. She woke up at 1230hrs.. @_@" Not forgetting that bunny do have the ability to hibernate.. Unlike us human loh.. LoLx.. =p Stephen and me took bus to sch today.. My first time taking bus all the way to sch.. Halfway through it's rained like siao.. Sibei dua loh.. Anyway it's nice to slp when its rained.. I slept in the bus.. Sibei shiok.. Reaching sch abit late.. We went into the LT and saw our clique ppl were all there except Joanne.. Had Sami class today.. Actuali he got two more lectures to teach one.. But then he asked us whether we wanted to learn.. LoLx.. I tink he himself also dun wan us to learn loh.. Wasting time ba.. Then Joanne.. Stephen and me were discussing abt that Michelle.. Why she look veri qiao cui.. Then I said becuz kena ditched by Joshua loh.. Stephen said no lah.. It's becuz of her hair.. Joanne added u implying Chen Yu ar? Haha.. Their hairstyle same meh? I got no idea at all.. And Chen Yu just happened to walk past.. Hearing her name.. She asked me wat is it.. I said nothing.. Then she pinched me loh.. I refused to succumb to EVIL loh.. Wahahaha.. And she reali nvr took her fingers away loh.. Twisting even more harder.. Pain loh.. Imagined for a minute she did that.. Blue black liao loh.. Joanne said my face turning red liao loh.. @_@" That is called "Da Ting Ci Hou".. Taking bus with Colin today to Clementi.. After that I took train with Jiamin and Kelly.. Reaching Tampines.. I accompanied Jiamin to update her account booklet.. Then she must queued for the update's queue mah.. She went to queue for the drawing money's queue.. *Fainted* I asked her.. I tot u updating leh.. Why u went to queue here.. If I nvr tell her she would be there gong gong loh.. Haha..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home