To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Today Marketing class reali no ppl attend.. Those that always went for class one also din cum.. Like Liying.. Xiaohui they all.. Shaofeng and me also felt sian.. Then we went to canteen to eat ban mian.. LoLx.. Then after class again we went to eat again.. Full sia.. Then Adrian made fun of Max.. Poor Max din knw that we saying abt him.. After lunch I stayed for a while with them.. Then I left to look for Jiamin.. Going home together.. Then went to Watson to buy her stuff.. Reaching home.. Suddenly my head became veri heavy.. I went to nap for a while.. Waking up.. My head was veri pain.. Cannot get out of the bed at all.. Reaching for my hp then realised Stephen was downstairs swimming alreadi.. Asking me to join him for dinner.. I had my dinner and went down to look for him at the clubhouse.. Went to the kopitiam where we had our minipot.. He ordered half spring chicken rice.. Although me alreadi eaten.. I still accompanied eat loh.. Ordered some dianxin to eat.. Two sets of siew mai and one set of xia jiao.. We had lemon tea at first.. Then had our second round.. Tea and lemon tea.. Ordered one chicken burger and fries.. Updating of him abt what happened today.. And gossiping abt here and there.. Saying abt our secrets to each other.. LoLx.. We left at around 2100hrs.. Today eat till song.. Like marathon for me.. >_<~



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home