To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Today heng ar.. After I went out then rained.. If not need to chiong again.. LoLx.. Alreadi chiong for two days liao loh.. >_<~ Today had our last Mab class.. After class we went for lunch.. Tabao our food and went to lao di fang to settle down.. Discussing our project.. We were discussing our project when we saw this hairy guy.. Duno wat race is he.. Probably from East India ba.. LoLx.. Normal ppl smoke cigarettes loh.. Duno wtf he smoking loh.. Thick and long.. Cigar? No idea.. It definitely dun smell good.. To me I think he is like smoking those big-sized joss stick we used to pray "Tian Gong" loh.. Wahahaha.. =p It's true leh.. After a while.. Joanne's frenz Huimin joined us.. Huimin is quite a funny person lah.. And Joanne keep saying Stephen and me see her pretty then blah blah blah.. Wahahaha.. Where got leh.. Maybe applied to Stephen oni loh.. Oopz.. =x Shaofeng went to look for us to ask us helped him do the survey.. There was this gal cuming out from the LT.. Sexy? I tink wat she wearing is lingerie loh.. @_@" Eeeekk.. And then got another guy hair damn colourful.. Stephen said he machiam like Feng Yun that Bu Jing Yun ar.. LoLx.. Then I added why tis class all the ppl so weird one.. I said till damn loud.. Haha.. Then they all said dun said till so loud leh.. Wait kena beat.. Hehe.. Scared simi.. We got our legendary Miss Taekwondo.. With her four hit combo.. On Guard!! *Front Kick* + *Side Kick* + *Slaming Kick* + *Turning kick*.. *Abish x4* Wahahaha.. Worst cum to worst.. Stephen used his Tiancan Jiao loh.. Hehe.. Stephen said he wanted to rest.. Then he wrote something to let Joanne see.. I kapo then went to take it and see.. The note is "That gal in front is pretty.." I said now then u know ar.. So long liao loh.. I said wore black colour one rite.. Joanne said ya.. And got two of them somemore.. Both also wore black.. @_@" I rem I saw oni one leh.. Maybe got her fren joined in ba.. I turned and see.. I said where got? The note stated "In front" rite? Haha.. I finali got wat she meant lah.. Joanne was saying Huimin and her loh.. Both also wore black.. And they were in front of me.. Wahahaha.. *Fainted* I had Colin's 8days under my arm mah.. Then Huimin asked me can let her see.. I was not listening mah.. So I looked at her.. I tot she was toking to someone else.. In the end it's me.. LoLx.. Then kena suan by Joanne again.. >_<~ Joanne asked Liyee to show Huimin the pic on Stephen which looked like Shrek.. After Huimin saw it.. Joanne said looked like Shrek rite.. Huimin said no.. Stephen looked like more of Doraemon.. LoLx.. I was relating an incident where I was on bus with Stephen.. I said that time Stephen was "watching" the New Paper.. And he pointed the Shrek to me.. Machiam implying that Shrek is him lah.. LoLx.. Then they all were laughing till their teeth dropped.. Cuz it's read the New Paper not "watched" or "see".. Joanne hor laughing non stop.. >_<~ After everything ended.. We left.. Joanne and Huimin went to TPY Gym.. Colin duno went where.. Liyee.. Stephen and me as usual took train towards East.. At City Hall.. A group of YMCA students boarded.. Then Liyee and Stephen went deeper inside.. Leaving me kena surrounded by the YMCA students.. Kns loh.. I MEAN reali surrounded me loh.. Machiam gangsters surrounding me loh.. Six faces facing me.. Damn paiseh loh.. I glad some misunderstandings had finali became history today.. I hope so.. Like Liyee said "17 ppl.. 17 personalities.. 17 values.. Why can't it just be one complete frenship.." And Sherry said "Becuz the same values do not reside in everyone.." Wat Sherry said is reali true.. Becuz everyone see things differently.. For Liyee philosophy.. I guess that still need time.. Time will reali nuture everything.. Today song is specially dedicated to Joanne.. Wo De Cuo.. I know my temper is veri bad.. So pls yuan liang wo ba.. Gomen nasai Joanne san.. Thankz to Chen Yu for resolving everything.. Last but not the least.. My great advisers.. Liyee and Stephen.. With their heart felt advices..



In The End..
Though Our Friendship May Have Strained..
But We Must Never Break Our Bonds Of Friendship..
We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies..
But The Silence Of Our Dear Friends..

*yeKai*^^ Specially Dedicated To *yiHui*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home