To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Today afternoon Jiamin came over my place here to meet me.. Waiting for her at the bus stop beside Poi Ching Primary Sch.. When she reached.. We went over the opposite and sat down.. Teaching her how to use the stuff.. Etc.. Chatted for a while.. After that I sent her off.. Then went home to continue the stupid com law assignment.. Today had minipot.. Then the auntie told me to be careful cuz part of the egg shell is in the soup.. I said nvm.. Tomolow still got extra class.. Actuali also gd loh.. At least wun stayed at home whole day for nothing.. Quite boring also.. Stephen just told me that he will be cuming tomolow again to swim.. LoLx.. I asked him to OTOT loh.. I still might be sleeping that time.. Just finished watching Turn Left Turn Right.. The ending is so sweet.. Veri happening.. Takashi and Gigi in the whole show like no fate to meet at all.. I was waiting for the ending.. Din expect it to be so sweet..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home