To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Today was waiting for Stephen to come swimming.. I was waiting until I fell asleep.. I kena shocked up by thunder.. I saw the clock.. It's 1030hrs liao.. Time to go out cuz at 1300hrs got meeting.. Went to TM for beef noodles.. After which I went to take train to sch.. Sitting down in the train I saw this guy.. Hmm.. I like his style.. Impressive enuff.. Then got one gal boarding also.. Sitting down and she took out a scissor.. I tot she wanted to trim her eyebrow loh.. In the end.. She sewing a heart on her another top.. Wow.. Quite a young gal.. Impressive also cuz nowadays not mani ppl know how to sew.. Reaching sch just nice.. Exactly 1300hrs.. Had our last Econs class.. Gonna miss our dear Sami.. Muackz..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home