To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Today my parents din work cuz we need to pay respect to my grandparents.. Eleven plus set off.. Arriving at Aljunied Mount Averon.. Set up the stuffs needed.. Whole process lasted ard an hour.. Kaozz.. Me burned the incense paper and all the the stuffs.. Then din realised I kena burned also.. @_@" I oni when I went over to the car then I realised.. My hand hair kena BBQ loh.. All becum crispy and QQ liao loh.. T_T Actuali today my project members going to cum over my place to do project one.. But my parents home therefore not so convenient.. Btwn Colin.. Joanne and Liyee also not free.. So in the end cancelled.. Reaching home called Jiamin to settle some stuffs with her.. Chatted for ard an hour.. Then went to have my lunch.. Then went to pig again.. >_<~ Yesterday ard 0330 hrs then sleep.. Quite tired.. Reason becuz I am playing my PS2 Shining Tears.. Hehe.. Study also not so hardworking loh.. LoLx.. Then I logged onto my msn I still saw quite a number of our classmates still online.. Slp early ba.. =p Wait later becum Miss/Mr Panda liao loh.. Then all send to Mandai Zoo under the "Bear Collections".. Hahaha.. =p Just now was printing my appendix.. So much sia.. Heng last time got catergorized it properly.. If not now ransacked whole computer also canot find liao loh.. Wahahaha.. =p And Chen Yu GeGe.. Ur obedient servant wun upload that lame song for u.. Hehe.. ^^ I must upload nice nice song then can live longer hor.. =^-^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home