To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Yesterday had our last marketing class.. As usual not mani ppl attended.. For my clique oni Shaofeng and me inside.. The rest were all outside duno do wat loh.. Got aircon dun wan enjoyed.. -_-" Choosing to stay outside and suck those smoke by the happy tree frenz and his gang.. After class we went to Compass Point to do interview for our marketing project.. Went with Joanne.. Liyee and Stephen.. Took a cab down there.. In the cab the uncle tok cock with us.. LoLx.. Then Joanne like wanted to vomit in the cab.. @_@" Reaching Compass Point ard 1400hrs.. We went to had our lunch first.. Then Stephen saw tis two sec gals.. They were sitting on those veri high table and chair.. He said legs also canot touch the floor still wanna sit so high.. I looked and tink for a while.. I tink if we go tried also canot reach loh.. So I went over to try.. Then knocked into one of the chairs.. Kneecap swollen.. >_<~ While they were chatting.. I left to see whether got computer shop ard.. Need to get ink for printer.. Luckily got sell in Compass Point.. ^^ After I bought the stuff.. I went back to look for them.. And we decided to go down to interview the manager.. Walking one round so as to reach the descending escalator.. So far so good.. But when cuming to the third floor.. I was in the front mah.. Din realised the descending escalator was beside me oni.. So I went one big round as wat we did on fourth floor mah.. Reaching that particular point then I realised "Huh why is this escalator going up one..?" I quickly turned ard and wanted to tell them we walked wrong way liao.. KNS.. And reali surprised me when none of them were behind me at all loh.. DAMN U ALL.. HOW DARE U ALL PANG SEI ME!!! Walking back to look for them.. Tot they alreadi downstairs liao.. So I tinking of the excuse to tell them why I walked that way loh.. Cannot expect me to tell them I walked wrong loh.. Guess wat.. They were waiting for me at the exact descending escalator.. Looks like they saw the whole process liao loh.. Pretending to walk back suavely like I purposely walked over there one.. But still cannot hide from them loh.. Joanne.. Liyee and Stephen were laughing like duno wat.. >_<~ Making a fool out of myself.. Damn paiseh.. Then Joanne went to interview the manager.. Why her? Becuz the manager is a guy mah.. LoLx.. Must use her mei se to dig as much info as possible mah.. Strategy by our great leader Stephen.. LoLx.. Finishing the interview we went to Burger King to complete the rest of the stuff.. Saw a scene where the BK manager scold the a staff.. That BK manager is a guy and he was scolding a staff whom is a gal loh.. I mean if u wanted to scold her.. Dun do it in front of the counter loh.. Go inside to do it loh.. Machiam like disgracing her loh.. Btwn my eyes reali so big like goldfish meh.. Joanne said one leh.. @_@" Brainwashing Liyee and Stephen to stand on her side.. Kaozz.. Covering her face with both hands.. Machiam scared I poked her eyes.. Then slowly opening up her fingers to take a peek.. *Fainted* After when everything had been done.. We went home.. Stephen left lonely without us.. =x Joanne.. Liyee and me went to take cab back.. Reaching Tampines.. Strolling with Liyee down the street.. Reaching home I went to redo my com law since it was wrong.. Today had our second last com law lesson.. Received a sms in the morning from Shaofeng saying he was not cuming becuz got problem with his teddybear.. BGR always is like that one.. There is no doubt that it can bring u happiness.. As well as destroy ur happiness.. Gd luck to him.. Having a mock exam today.. Scribbling some answers on the paper then Stephen asked me played tic tac toe.. Wahahaha.. Win liao loh.. That lamer forever gives me stance.. Oopz =x During break Stephen and me went to canteen to eat.. Had fan choy.. Yummy.. Then went back to had our tea.. Returning to class for Gopalan answer session.. Again boliao.. Stephen and me drawn up a top ten ranking gals in our class.. Veri funny loh.. Cuz I filled in the blanks ranking first to eighth place.. But I left the second place empty.. Stephen asked me why the second place is blank.. Is it secret character "Akuma" ar.. Muwahahahaha.. He kan phua lame lah.. Then I lame with him.. Claiming in order to make the secret character out.. He must do the following gamecodes.. Up down left right blah blah blah.. Wahahaha.. =p The class ended.. Then got this HR lecturer came to us to persuade us take up HR.. Claiming oni four person from our class is taking HR.. That's reali sibei little leh.. Yongtang said loudly to Raz oni four person ar.. Cuz Raz taking HR mah.. Haha.. Purposely making Raz paiseh.. Damn funny loh.. Raz quickly said "Shhhh.." The more she "Shhh" the more ppl will know it's her.. Wahahahaha.. =p Leaving the LT.. We were outside mah.. Then I asked Raz she happy or not cuz oni four persons taking.. Anyhow also can rank top four.. Wahahaha.. Then she wanted to smack me.. Hehe.. =p Taking bus with Stephen to Tampines.. And we had our lunch at Eastlink.. Both of us had Yong Tau Hu and Ice Cocktail Jelly.. Leaving alreadi.. Stephen asked me wanted to join him for his cell group or not.. Haha.. Actuali wanted to go see his cell group that TJC gal.. LoLz.. >_<~ Paiseh lah..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home