To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Yesterday night Yongtang send me two songs.. LoLx.. It's lame song.. Claiming that those songs are specially dedicated for Chen Yu.. Haha.. Since Chen Yu also wan dedication mah.. So Yongtang wanted me to play the song for her.. Hard for me to make choices of whu to obey.. LoLx.. My left is Lord Yongtang and my right is Chen Yu GeGe.. Wat am I going to do? Defying either side also kena punished leh.. Hehe.. =p Both are equally matched in terms of power loh.. I gonna tyrannized by them liao lah.. Aiya bopian liao loh.. Must eloped for good liao loh.. LoLx.. After that exile myself.. Just now saw the NKF charity show.. Listening to 5566's Cun Zai.. Li Sheng Jie's Chi Xin Jue Dui and Shou Fang Kai.. Eeeek.. Why dun have my Jue Jiang from May Day.. Gd enuff since May Day sang Chao Ren.. Sianz.. T_T And Cyndi's Honey dance steps lose to Ai Ni dance steps leh.. Still prefer her sch uniform.. Hehehe.. =p And to my Chen Yu GeGe.. Can I dedicate that song Lord Yongtang wanted to u? Permission granted or not? Hehe.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home