To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Yesterday was Mother's Day.. Woke up with my bro at 0530hrs to make breakfast for my mum.. Haha slept at 0200hrs then woke up at 0530hrs.. LoLx.. Around 0630hrs after everything had finished I went back to pig.. Nearly miss my cartoon at 1230hrs.. Heng my sis called back ard 1100hrs.. The ringing of the phone shocked me up.. Walau I dreaming leh.. Everything also vanished when I opened my eyes.. >_<~ My sis came with her hubby with a cake to celebrate Mother's Day.. Rem two days ago.. There was a veri heavy rain in the afternoon.. It was like oni a rain mah.. I not so concern abt the rain.. But when I looked out at the balcony.. The balcony door's slider was flooded with water.. It's already full le.. The water was entering my living room.. I was stunned.. Wat the hell was happening.. I rushed to take one whole chunk of cloth to suck the water.. *Phew* Today went to Cold Storage to change my savings into fifty dollar notes.. Then I gave the counter auntie a hundred dollars.. The auntie said why I gave her twenty more bucks.. I was like huh? Reali I sibei blur lah.. Din count then tot that stack is one hundred dollars.. Luckily that auntie honest.. LoLx.. Saw the news just now reporting abt a pervert going ard Hougang to show his naked body.. Stephen why u nvr make Hougang safe!!! U see Tampines got Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Raz and me.. The security so tight.. Sound and safe.. Wahahaha.. If that pervert cum Tampines.. He gonna be the suay liao loh.. Meet tio our gege and princesses.. They will make sure he becum Xiaochenzi the Second.. Muwahahaha.. >_<~



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home