To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Today must write blog loh.. If not kena complained by ppl liao loh.. Just received a complain today.. Hahaha.. Worst still there are one gege and two princesses in my area loh.. Haha.. Wanna execute me also veri easy.. And tat princess which lived the nearest to me wun hesitate to chop me loh.. LoLx.. >_<~ Today is our Com Law paper.. Also the second last paper.. Glad the paper nvr pattern pattern loh.. Unlike that damn Mab.. Go die lah si Kaye.. Kaye is that damn coordinator name loh.. Zzz.. Woke up today then reached sch ard 10am.. Waiting for our Chen Yu Gege and Princess Bun.. LoLx.. Shaofeng came at ard 1310hrs.. Then quickly copied all the necessary secrets into the textbook.. Hehehe.. =p Aiya everyone also like that one loh.. Must make use of the advantage loh.. Dun make use then kumlan loh.. LoLx.. Wanna be as despicable as possible lah.. If not kena eat by the examiner again.. Chen Yu was saying Joanne reached liao.. But then like no sight of her.. Then I said aiya if she lai liao we will know one.. Chen Yu was asking why we will know.. Reason is simple.. Cuz bunny hop mah.. So if Joanne is here we can hear the sound of hopping *Diao* *Diao* *Diao* loh.. Hehehe.. ^^ Then I tabao lunch for them.. Buying food from the chicken rice stall.. Then I tot that "Black Face Auntie" not ard loh.. So was quite relieved.. But reali tian yi lah.. When I went over to buy beef rice for Joanne.. Tat auntie was there at tat stall.. @_@" Taking cab home with Chen Yu.. Joanne and Raz.. Since all also going back home so just nice on the way.. Paper alreadi finished liao loh then Raz said I nvr offered her to take the ride.. @_@" Of cuz she included lah.. *Fainted* In the cab they keeping chatting like ten years nvr tok like tat.. Wahahaha.. Oopz.. Then duno wat Joanne said to Raz loh.. I asked Raz and she refused to say out.. I said Raz u so nice.. Tell me wat she said.. But then also no use.. Her mouth like cockles loh.. Just wun said out.. Chen Yu said she wun betrayed frenz one.. >_<~ I said "Ok loh dun say.. Raz no wonder u devil.." Hahaha.. =p Reaching Century Square.. All the three alighted.. Then I continued the journey home loh.. Duno whu said whether I alighting with them.. Siao leh.. I alight then take bus home meh.. Wan me to knock ur head ar.. Hehe.. Last paper to go liao.. Even though it's the damn dulan paper in everyone eyes.. But bopian still must take it.. Everyone ganbatte.. Two more days to POP.. Oopz.. Should be two more days to freedom.. =^^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home