To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Today woke up at 540am.. Thinking of goin to sch early mah.. So as to refresh my memory loh.. Reached sch at ard 0752hrs.. Went to canteen for kopi.. Sitting down to study my econs.. Then asking Liyee where is he now.. I lonely mah so asking where is he loh.. Liyee said he tot Joanne will be there early since she got things to ask him.. Joanne since when early one leh.. Oops.. =x Then I said no sight of her in sch leh.. Liyee was like asking why I so sure.. Haha becuz I used carrot to lure her and she din cum out loh.. LoLx.. >_<~ Liyee then said "genetically altered rabbit dun eat carrots lah instead they eat little kids".. Hahaha.. Our class couple Paul and Tiffy happened to cum to canteen so they joined me.. Was chatting with them.. I left them only when Liyee finished his baking session in the toilet.. LoLx.. "Fire in the hole" *Flush* Shaofeng sms me asking me where we gonna digged trench this time.. Wahahaha.. >_<~ And Tricia sms to ask where the rest were.. Finali the econs exam started le.. Was quite scared that the paper will do stuns loh.. Logically Qns one is on PPF mah.. Normal ppl will do that first one loh.. I was stucked when it came to drawing of the PPF diagram.. Like machaim cannot draw out leh.. Then Sami walked past me.. He was looking at my neighbour whu is drawing the PPF diagram.. Sami looked abit like "haiz" loh.. I also duno why.. But then I skipped that diagram and came to it only when the time is ard 20mins left.. Thinking of so long abt how to draw that PPF.. Suddenly I realised why Sami haiz liao.. Hehe.. That gal must be drawing wrong.. Then I think a while.. Hmm.. If drawed concave curve is wrong then must be either convex curve or constant line liao loh.. Hehe.. And u all knw wat Shaofeng did when he canot join the curve.. Haha.. He went to plot the whole PPF on the empty blank page behind the paper.. Wahahaha.. Wan to make me laugh till beng.. After exam went to lunch with them at Megabites.. I ordered mee goreng mah.. Then called my tag number so I went to collect it.. The uncle gave me one fried rice and one fish kway teow.. I was like huh.. I oni ordered one u gave me two.. Somemore not mee goreng.. @_@" Going home with Liyee.. Sherry and Stephen.. Took train towards east.. One paper down.. Three more to go.. Everyone ganbatte!! ^_^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home