To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Yesterday went to sch early becuz Stephen said our project got to separate into main and appendix.. So went up lvl six to look for Rohana.. In the end she not ard.. But one of the staff told us to wait for her at the project drop off point at 0930hrs.. So we went to canteen to buy some food to eat.. Then wait at the location for that stuff.. She came and opened up the big letter box.. She was stunned to see so mani projects inside.. She said waaa.. LoLx.. She asked us where our project was.. Stephen said it's veri deep below.. The staff was like sianz 1/2.. Then she said see loh u all give me xtra work to do.. I said aiya we treat u drink coffee.. After hearing wat I said she laughed.. After picking up our project we went to the library to separate and rebind it.. Went over to our LT.. Saw Joanne walking from the other end of the corridor.. Just nice cuz we can tag the appendix also.. Saw her face machiam something happened.. Indeed it's true.. She said her com law txtbk was missing from the locker.. -_-" Then Stephen and me were like huh? Our princess's thing also dare to steal.. Nvr die before ar.. LoLz.. I went inside to call Liyee out to sign the declaration form again.. At the same time help Joanne asked whether got ppl from our clique took her com law txtbk from the locker.. In the end it was Jolene whu took it.. Colin not here so I helped him sign loh.. After Liyee signed and went in.. Left Joanne.. Stephen and me outside.. Yongtang came and joined us.. Joanne was writing the tag while I stick it to the appendix.. I first time tagging mah so no idea of how to do it.. Kena scold by them.. >_<~ Chen Yu and Raz came.. Joined in also.. Sitting down chatting.. Then Tricia came and saw us.. So she joined in also.. The seven of us sitting outside chewing bubble gum.. Drinking coffee and tea.. Playing bingo.. LoLx.. After the class went to library to look for Shaofeng.. Then went to Megabites to look for the rest.. Joined them for lunch.. Liyee and Yongtang ordered pizza for their lunch.. Pizza maniac.. Adrian had claypot soup for his lunch.. No idea was soup was that.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Jolene and Sherry had pasta.. Tricia had chicken chop.. As for me I had beef noodles.. Then duno wat Joanne said.. Then everyone looked at me.. I was like huh? Haha then Joanne opened her eyes big big to disturb me.. Implying that I am goldfish again liao loh.. Hahaha.. >_<~ Joanne's frenz came and they left first.. Stayed ard at Megabites near 1500hrs.. Then we decided to leave.. Chen Yu stayed back in sch to study and waited for her bro.. Jolene took bus home.. Liyee and Sherry took bus to Paya Lebah.. Tricia and Yongtang took bus also.. Me all alone.. No one to accompany me to take mrt.. So in the end decided to try Bus 151 then transfer Bus 72.. I boliao went to count the number of stops till the stop which I will alight to change bus.. LoLz.. =p Dozed off in the bus.. Then I suddenly woke up.. No idea whether I miss the stop or not loh.. Heng nvr missed.. Hehe.. Bus 72 had came.. Single deck.. I was like eeekk.. Dun wan to board it.. So mani ppl.. Was quite sure that the nxt bus will be double deck.. But I am wrong again.. Aiya heck care then I boarded it.. Yesterday quite late slp so today slp till also abit late.. Kena shocked up by a phone call in the morning.. Checking the clock.. It was 1030hrs le.. Washed up then had my breakfast.. Then watched Home and Away.. After that watched One Piece.. Today the story was veri touching.. =/ In the night watched Star Runner by Vanness Wu.. Quite nice.. The news said that today got one panther escape from Zoo.. Imagined if this incident happened that time when some of us went to the Zoo.. I guessed we will be screaming and running here and there liao loh.. Raz will be screaming the loudest loh.. Oh no oh no.. LoLx.. And if it chased us.. No worries.. Yongtang will tell lame jokes to the panther.. Making it happy.. Haha.. If still cannot right.. Chen Yu and Tricia must use lion roar liao loh.. Hehehe.. =p



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home