To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Today went to sch by 0900hrs.. Reaching sch managed to see Stephen cuming down from the bri.. On the way to canteen saw Ivy sitting down at lvl one alone.. Stephen bought one chicken pau.. I told the auntie I wanted one chicken pau “tabao”.. She heard wrongly and tot I wanted "one chicken pau" and "one da pau".. *Diaoz* Then she alreadi put it in the bag liao mah.. And I also paiseh to ask her put back.. In the end lanlan went off.. Why am I always suffering in silence one.. @_@" Going to room 5.31 to use the lab.. No one was there.. After sometimes Colin came.. A few strangers also came by.. Zoe's project group also came in.. And Ivy's project group was stationing beside our room oni.. Actuali meeting Jiamin tis morning to help her carried the lappy one.. But canot cuz I got to reach to sch by 0900hrs.. Then Jiamin sms me said her hp clock slowed by one hr.. She tot is her home clock spoilt.. LoLx.. In the end took cab down.. When she reached I went down to look for her at discussion room 3.07.. Going inside to see the rest.. Kelly and Jane were there.. Kelly said I reali looked like Liang Yi aka Ah Liang.. The gangster in the ch8 show "Wo Yao Huo Xia Qu" at 2100hrs.. Jiamin kept telling them I looked like him.. >_<~ Actuali Ah Liang is an undergrad from NUS.. And also a model.. He do resemble the way of how I speak and present myself.. That one I dun denied.. Quite impressed with him.. Then Alyssa came.. Asking why got "outsider" here.. LoLx.. Is it wanted to steal our project.. Zzz.. Anyway got used to their scolding alreadi liao loh.. After some time I left and went back to the lab.. Returning to lab I saw one white gal.. Not bad leh.. She turned back to look at us.. =_=" I was like huh? Nvm.. Got ppl see better than no one see loh.. LoLx.. Then Stephen asked me to print the stuff.. So I went to see which printer was available.. Printer number two was available.. So I went to take papers and put it there.. Then that white gal tapped me and told me that Printer Two got no ink.. And she let me use first.. Btwn she was using Printer One.. First cum first serve basis mah.. She let me used first loh.. Reali veri kind of her.. Wasted loh.. Should have gei siao get her contact loh.. Haiz.. Then our princess Joanne finali reached the lab.. Trying to rectify wat Cecilia changed.. Our knight Liyee also came ard 11 plus.. He also poor thing loh.. Yesterday veri late then slp.. Though he late.. But he got his own reason.. I admired the fact that he did wat a bf should reali do.. Fulfilling his duty as a great bf.. Not mani guys can be like him loh.. *Hormat Liyee* Haha.. =^_^= Sometimes when choosing leader.. One must reali open their eyes and see.. Not when things happened then regret.. Having two bars on his shoulder doesn't mean he is just as gd in leading the team.. Contrary anyone can be a leader.. It's just a matter of whether he/she wanted to accept it and tried his/her best to carry out his/her duties.. Perhaps the three motto from Ocs "To Lead.. To Excel.. To Overcome" dun exist in some leaders' mind.. Reali a pity.. Anyway our group fin everything by 12 plus.. Went to library to bind then dropped it in the collection point.. Went to Megabites for lunch.. Joanne and Liyee ordered pizza as their lunch.. Colin.. Stephen and me ate normal stuff.. Leaving sch.. Stephen went for driving.. Colin went home.. Same goes for Liyee and me.. Joanne I tink went out ba.. Watching last episode of ch8 serial.. Just as I expected.. Liang Yi reali died in the end.. Reali veri sad loh.. =( Why it's always so unfair.. Why always dun have sweet ending.. Why always when someone reali left them then they want to cherish them.. Always believe "Cherish the Moment.. Live the Present.." Cuming to tink of it.. Since when the world is fair.. Since when in reality we have sweet ending.. Everything seem to be so vague.. Tv series are just like a replica of our real life.. Always dun have gd ending except oni a few cases.. Unlike fairy tale which always have happy and sweet ending.. It's a fact that "童话里都是骗人".. Yesterday whole nite in bed tinking abt something.. Reali turning here and there in bed thinking abt the matter.. Quite disappointing for me when I got to knw the truth today.. Things dun happen without reason.. I can oni blame myself.. Nvm.. Haiz.. =/




When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home