To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today woke up at 9am.. Then saw the clock like so early so went back to slp again.. Waking up at 11am.. Went to wash-up first.. Heard my hp rang so went to pick it up.. The moment I said ya.. Joanne said u still slping ar.. I replied no.. Then she said dun bluff.. @_@" Aiya my voice always like slping type one loh.. Anyway she called me to ask me whether I wanted to go to Shaw to meet Ivy.. Liyee and Sherry for study or not.. Then we meet to go together to Shaw.. I tot she will be veri slow in packing up.. Bathing and all the making up stuffs.. So I also slow slow packed my stuffs.. In the end she faster than me.. LoLx.. And she said how dare u asked princess to come over to fetch u.. Hahaha.. =p Taking Bus 72 to central then took train to Bugis.. Alighting at Bugis we went to Old Chang Kee to buy some food.. Proceeding to Shaw.. Joanne took a short cut through a back alley.. So I was like huh.. She said dun worri I wun take u to sell.. And dun worri nobody will rape u one.. *Diaoz* -_-" Reaching Shaw ard 1300hrs.. Saw the rest.. Ivy first thing said I dao.. Zzz.. If I dao I wun even bother to look at her loh.. Then she said hey I kena car accident leh.. I knew but no need to ask her ok or not one loh.. Since she can be in front of me.. So definitely she alrite one loh.. She said so much of the car thingy until I buay tahan.. Saying the car had been scraped and her bf bought a new car.. Machiam sibei rich like that.. Buying car like going to toilet to pee.. No sweat.. Cum to tink of it.. If her bf not rich how can he be able to feed a blood sucking leech like Ivy.. Wahahaha.. Oopz.. =x Jiawen was working just opposite of Shaw.. So she went over to join us for lunch also.. Btwn Jiawen is Joanne's kaki.. Jiawen asked us whether we wanted any food.. But I said u treat us ar.. Hehe.. =p Then Joanne hit my head.. Not bad lah.. Our dear Princess Joanne bestowed me a free baduku on head.. LoLx.. Liyee was teaching me Econs stuff.. Then Jiawen was like oh ic.. Haha.. Damn funni lah.. She was repeating wat Liyee said.. *Fainted* Asking Jiawen to help us zap some stuffs.. Actuali it was oni me wanted to zap nia.. >_<~ Let her ran up and down.. Sibei paiseh.. Thankz a lot for the effort.. ^^ After Jiawen left we were all studying quietly.. Then I saw a tab of panadols on the table.. So I asked Joanne she not well ar.. She said stomach pain.. Panadol equals painkiller so can cure pain.. @_@" A questionable answer.. Then I asked gastric or stomach pain.. She said it's the pain which guys wun understand.. LoLx.. Ok I get it.. *Diaoz* From a cheerful face to a miserable face.. Can see that she reali in great pain.. So I called my dad to ask my mum whether she got the Napan capsules in the stall or not.. If got I can walk over to take it mah.. Cuz Shaw is near Bugis also.. Unfortunately dun have.. Said she felt like going home.. But like hesitating cuz later still got training.. In the end she cannot take it then reali wanted to go home.. Actuali I am waiting for my dad to drive over but I tink it would be quite some time.. And seeing Joanne like reali wanna beng liao so I went off with her.. In case halfway through she beng.. Took a cab back to Tampines.. In the cab tok to her also hard.. She oni can knock and shake the head nia.. >_<~ Reaching her place I wanted to pay.. Then she screened me off.. -_-" Bully loh.. Claiming she yellow belt how can she lose to me.. Hahaha.. Win liao loh.. =p Accompanying her to the lift.. Then I left.. Actuali wanted to go up with her.. Aiya but I knw that Doudou will run out when he see strangers.. Barking all the way.. Joanne alreadi 3/4 dead.. If she gonna screamed at Doudou to ask him go back the house hor.. I tink the 1/4 left energy will be gone.. Hahaha.. ^^



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home