To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today dated Joanne out to study mah.. Oops.. =p Then said wait at coffeeshop at 12noon.. Wait till 1230hrs.. I was tinking eh did I said the wrong time.. @_@" Called her home.. Also line busy.. *Fainted* I was paiseh mah.. Imagine lunch hour I one person booked that damn big round table.. Bopian ordered another drink.. When I sms her asking her she slping ar.. She said no.. She tot I am slping.. >_<~ Kaoz.. I rooster hor.. LoLz.. Then said she would be down in 45mins time.. I was SHOCKED when she reply me that.. I gonna rot at the coffeeshop liao loh.. After some time.. Finali our dear princess arrived.. Ordered minipot.. Then she said Huimin would be joining us also.. Kinda surprising for me.. Joanne added so happy or not.. Got beautiful gal accompanied me.. Hahaha.. Stephen not ard then I becum the target to be attacked.. Fire in the hole!!! Anyway quite used to it liao.. After all the different way of shooting by Chen Yu and Joanne.. Kinda immune to their so called royal attack.. LoLx.. =p Proceeding to the Games Room.. Sibei stuffy.. Then changed from Games Room to Reading Room.. Said going to study then in the end chat till like no tomolow.. Wahahaha.. ^_^ Gossiping is fun loh.. No wonder all the gals in my clique enjoyed it so much.. LoLx.. Joanne reali skin itchy liao hor.. Called me "Hey goldfish.." Told Huimin my eyes opened so big like goldfish.. Worst still Huimin agreed with her.. *Diaoz* =/ And Huimin took one of the magazines and see.. Tink it's 8-Days ba.. She saw Jamie Yeo.. Then asked me whether she busty or not.. I was like huh? Claiming she asked me for the answer for a thousand times liao still nvr reply her.. @_@" Reali sibei open and bold leh.. Abit paiseh for me.. =^_^= And they said alot of stuffs.. Aiya not suitable to be mention here.. Wan to know asked Joanne ba.. Then I took Joanne's yellow belt to try.. Kinda short in length leh.. LoLx.. Tink later she cannot put it on liao.. We stayed from 1400hrs till 1830hrs.. After that I accompanied them to bus stop.. Joanne going for taekwando class at Joo Chiat.. As for Huimin I no idea where she heading.. Seeing them off at the traffic lights I went home.. Reaching home.. I had dinner then went out again at 2000hrs.. Was accompanying Benjamin to take Bus 72.. Today Ah Yong and Eddy not around.. Reaching home again at around 2230hrs.. Realising why my bro slp so early.. Then I switched on the lights.. Saw a piece of towel on his forehead.. Kena fever.. Evening time he seem to be ok.. Gonna take care of him tomolow.. Btwn today is Sherry's bday.. Although it's almost midnite le.. But hope u enjoyed ur day..


On behalf of the |2oyalists and clique..
Adrian.. Advin.. Apple Mandy..
Beggar Chief Shaofeng..
Charmaine.. Chen Yu Ge Ge.. Commoner Liyee..
Jolene.. Knight Colin..
Lord Yongtang.. Majesty Tricia..
Princess Joanne.. Princess Raz..
The Incredibles Andy.. Tong Mo Mo..
And lastly me.. Little Orange Paper..


We sincerely wishes u a veri Happy Birthday!! And hope all ur dreams will be fufilled.. =^_^= Hope I din miss out anyone..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home