To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Yesterday was our last paper.. After so long.. Our torment are finali over.. After the paper we decided to go town enjoyed.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Raz.. Sherry.. Yongtang and me went to Plaza Singapura.. Went to Cartel to have our dinner.. Chen Yu and Joanne alighted earlier to shop for some stuffs then joined us later.. Waiting for that gege and princess.. Sibei long leh they all.. Yongtang and me damn hungry liao loh.. Yongtang and me were looking at the Cartel Waitress "A".. Not bad leh.. Hehe.. Then got one more Waitress "B" bringing the menu to us.. This one then hot leh.. See till eyes dropping on the ground liao loh.. LoLx.. Finali Chen Yu and Joanne lai liao.. Then they wanted to place their orders.. Then I told Joanne she no need place le.. Cuz I helped her order veggie mix for her.. Got a lot of veggie cum her favorite carrot.. Wahahaha.. Anyway we placed our order.. I duno wat the name of the food called so I anyhow said in here hor.. =p Chen Yu had the St Louis Ribs.. Joanne had pasta.. Look like carbonara.. Liyee had chicken lasagna.. Raz I forgot wat she ate liao.. Sherry had chicken chop cum pasta.. Yongtang had porkchop cum a piece of chicken.. Me had teriyaki beef pasta.. Then Yongtang said all of us ordered porkchop so that we can tried Raz's food and she canot tried ours.. Sibei evil leh.. Becuz muslim canot touch pork mah.. Wahahaha.. Everyone finished their stuff except Chen Yu and Sherry.. Chen Yu canot finish becuz that ribs reali damn tagong leh.. Sherry no need said liao.. She always eat her food veri slowly.. Waitress "B" came over to clear my plate.. Then I said ok and thankz.. Joanne hor she then went to disturb me.. Saying got pretty gal helped me cleared plate and I din said thank u to her.. Make till that waitress paiseh loh.. Then Chen Yu wanted me to help her finished off the rest of the ribs.. I reali damn full leh so canot lah.. Then I suggested Zhong Ji Mi Ma.. Lose one eat loh.. Hehe.. Then Liyee kena the first victim.. He kena by trapped by me.. Wahahaha.. Those laughed so much one always will be the next one loh.. Indeed loh.. Joanne trapped me loh.. >_<~ Last one to tio one is Yongtang.. Kena trapped by Joanne also.. In the end all the guys were victimized.. LoLx.. Then we brought in the free flow bread to be the stake.. Changing our game into a new one.. Duno wat name is it.. 007 Bang? Wahahaha.. ^^ Raz tio liao then kena punished ate the bread.. She ate till like damn suffering.. Haha.. Purpose is to get her tio and we can stop the game.. Leaving Cartel.. We were outside Cartel.. Then got one weird uncle went to us praising our "normal" language veri zai.. We were like huh? We Singaporeans of cuz zai lah.. Hahaha.. The four gals went to shop.. Leaving behind the guys.. So heartless hor.. =p But they nvr realized letting guys like "us" to roam around and shopped is their greatest mistake.. Wahahaha.. Went past a shop and saw many badges hanging at the glass panel.. The wording is reali veri interesting.. Liyee.. Yongtang and me stood there for quite long thinking of which badge to give whu.. Haha.. Choose till so long and finali had our choices.. Went around looking for the gals.. Duno where the hell they camped.. Finali know where they were le.. Went to look for them.. Liyee.. Yongtang and me all attached our badges to our bags.. Great show was about to start liao.. Hehehe.. Oni Sherry realized Liyee got a badge on his bag.. Then she went to told the rest of the gals.. Joanne was searching for my badge but canot find it.. Haha.. Then I covered up my badge with my hand.. But then kena forced open by Joanne.. After seeing the content my badge.. She laughed till beng.. >_<~ Then Yongtang distributed the rest of the badge to the gals.. Hahaha.. Joanne was the last to be given so that we had the time to escape.. If not we would be chop by her liao loh.. After all the fun we decided to settle down at bakerzin.. Daven and Jiawen also joined us.. Ordered a piece of chocolate amber.. Shared with Raz since she scared eat too much later will put on weight.. LoLx.. Then kena said by Chen Yu and Joanne said waa we two so sweet ar.. Shared a piece of cake.. *Fainted* Leaving around 2300hrs.. Everyone went to flag for cab except Yongtang he went to take train home.. And we queued at side of the road.. Then got one guy wanna cut queue btwn us.. Chen Yu saw then said loud loud to tell us abt that guy.. Jiawen approached that person and asked him to queue behind us.. But he insisted that he was in the queue earlier on.. He bluffing lah.. I din saw him at all from the start.. I oni saw that group of angmoh in front of us.. Liyee then duno said wat to me but I replied him saying that I dun wish to beat that guy.. Count himself lucky cuz I am veri happy today.. Becuz.. Hehehe.. =p Chen Yu.. Daven and Raz shared one cab.. Sherry took alone the cab.. Our turn to take cab and Joanne asked me whether to let that guy took first.. Today was our great day so dun let that noob spoilt our mood.. =) Jiawen.. Joanne.. Liyee and me shared in one cab.. Liyee alighted first.. Followed by Jiawen and Joanne.. Reaching home.. Went to bathe and played my Shining Tears.. Time for 24hrs non-stop hardcore fragging.. =^^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home