To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Think from today onwards I gotta chiong chicken chop le.. One reason been the uncle is nowadays there liao.. Secondly gonna start on my plan again liao.. Haiz.. Reali veri tired of it liao.. But I seem got no choice at all.. =/ Today had chicken chop.. As usual the uncle will slide over with his slippers.. Haha.. So ironic that he wun slip and fall one.. Went over to tok to me.. Asking why my face so red.. Haha.. I told him kena possess by Guan Yu loh.. He said zhun bo.. Then he replied kena kissed by gal is it.. Haha.. I told him dream on loh.. How I wish it's true loh.. If kena kissed by gal I will be in hospital liao loh.. Cuz kena shocked till faint mah.. >_<~ Just now went to coffeeshop with Yongguan.. Told me abt how he steal other ppl java script for his own blog.. Hahaha.. Actuali wanted to eat chicken chop one.. But the uncle seem to be veri busy.. So in the end din went to order it.. Instead I had a drink.. Yongguan was so happy that Amanda initiate to tok to him.. Haha.. After so mani times.. Finali today she made the move to tok.. She also got tok to me.. Hehe.. =p Quite a presentable gal.. A real good catch for guys.. No wonder that botak and dinosaur keep sticking to her like super glue.. Both also damn cheehong.. Yongguan had his orientation today at SP.. His class got this gal whu smile veri sweet one.. Then I told him smile can be deceiving one.. Just do wat he think deem fit can liao.. Worried so much also no use.. And he is still young loh.. Instead I am the one that should worry not him loh.. T_T At the coffeeshop saw this three persons.. Two guys and a gal.. All three were smoking.. So I told Yongguan that if he want to look for a gf.. Dun ever find one that smoke their life away.. Gals that smoke most slightly chiong alot also.. Just asking him to open his eyes wide open.. Pretty and sexy doesn't mean they are always the best option.. Kuai kuai gals are always the best choice loh..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home