To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Yesterday nite went to kopitiam with Ahyong and Eddy.. They two got abit conflict.. But got me ard mah.. So everything also can be solved.. LoLx.. Ordered spring chicken to eat.. Stayed till ard 2300hrs then we left.. Accompanied them to wait for Bus 72.. Today went out with Alyssa and Jiamin.. Meet at Tampines.. Happened to see Joanne and another long hair gal at Mrt.. I tink is Huimin ba.. Alyssa.. Jiamin and me went to TM Long John Silver for lunch.. Three of us ordered the same Combo one plus slaw.. Then instead of two pieces chicken.. I got three pieces.. Aiya I tink maybe they tink one of the pieces is small.. So give another extra one.. The slaw damn sucks loh.. No taste at all.. Last time veri nice one.. Now machiam all also cut budget.. Slaw plus salad sauce plus water.. @_@" After lunch we went to basement Watson.. They wanted to buy things.. I was looking at the handsoap.. Looked veri nice to me.. So I kept looking at it.. That si Alyssa suddenly went over to call me.. Scared me loh.. >_<~ We went shopping for a while.. Then tinking of settling down.. Went to Starbucks.. Saw Raz there.. Scared disturbed her work.. So I asked them to change to Coffeebean.. Order ice blended mocha and caramel.. Rem got one time went to Coffeebean then ordered caramel fraps.. But since when coffeebean got caramel fraps.. I made a mistake in the end.. That is Starbucks not Coffeebean loh.. Settling down at Coffeebean.. Actuali wanted to sit inside but full.. So went outside to sit.. We chatted and gossiped from 1400hrs plus till 1700hrs plus.. Discussing abt the chalet thing nxt thing.. BBQ or cater also not yet decided.. I told Alyssa I wanted cater.. Hehe.. Then Jiamin said I lazy rite.. Dun wan to bbq food.. LoLx.. Tink the chalet will be at Aloha.. Got to apply exit permit liao.. Hahaha.. ^^ Ard 1645hrs.. Got this grp of two gals and two guys.. The guys sat outside also.. Just beside us.. The gals went inside.. After a while one gal hold a tray.. And her fren hold a cup.. They were at the glass door.. Like waiting for ppl to help them pull open the glass door.. The gal holding the tray looked at me.. Then like whispered to her gal fren who was holding a cup.. Must be saying I see her canot open the door.. Nvr went forward to pull open for her.. Zzz.. Assuming wat I said was rite.. First of all.. Her that gal fren holding just one cup got another hand to push the door open loh.. Secondly her guy frenz should went to help them.. And not sitting down there bua long long loh.. Thirdly I duno them at all loh.. So I tink best dun kapo so much.. Lastly wait Alyssa and Jiamin pulled my ears loh.. Say I flirt loh.. @_@" Actuali that gal holding the tray is quite good looking.. Haha.. But I still I controlled myself hor.. Hehe.. =p As we were abt to leave the gals looked at me again.. Aiya want to condempt me then do so lah.. I duno them anyway so dun affect me at all loh.. Walking home.. Started to rain.. Heng not too big.. Cut into Sunrise estate.. Then Starlight estate.. And finali Mangosteen Estate..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home