To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, May 16, 2005

My sis came back yesterday.. As usual bought lunch for us.. She bought alot of dianxin.. Eat till sibei full.. Dun see dianxin like so small and vulnerable loh.. They can stuff u up like machiam u eaten five bowls of rice.. LoLx.. Today went to gym.. Saw three chao ahbeng wannabe.. Zzz.. The auntie told me that they splashed the toilet mirror with water.. A bunch of noobs.. The auntie always try to keep the toilet clean and dry.. Yet her effort was not appreciated by these three noobs.. Today I was doing my stuff till I forget lunch again.. Too engrossed again.. LoLx.. Looking at the clock.. Alreadi 1400hrs le.. So late le might as well dun go down buy back eat liao.. So I went to cook instant noodles eat.. Had a few cs game.. Wahahaha.. Sibei funny.. Played map oilrig.. Some of the ppl reali sibei jokers one lah.. Keep saying "Walau why am I the VIP again!!" Hahaha.. And our Tong momo finali bought new com liao.. Finali liao hor.. Tink Joanne working in pet shop now.. Liyee and Sherry been so honest to SIA.. Now also no jobs.. Tomorow our gege is leaving SG le.. Going for her holiday.. Duno when she will be back.. Ya hor.. Duno that Princess Ah-Dumb got passed her the SD card or not.. If not our Lord Yongtang's effort will be in vain..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home