To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yesterday quite late slp.. Then today woke up ard 1030am.. Damn late.. Watched Gransazers.. LoLx.. Haha.. Boliao mah.. So watched loh.. Actuali Saturday also not much shows to see loh.. Went to continue my MX project.. Do till I forgot lunch.. Looked at the time.. It's 1400hrs le.. Waaa.. Quickly went down to buy lunch.. On the way out.. I saw the cleaner auntie.. Tok to her for a while.. Asking me why I so late then eat.. Haha.. =p Went to kopitiam to buy minipot.. Yeah.. Long time no eat le.. Rem two days ago when Chen Yu and Joanne came to the kopitiam and ordered minipot.. The auntie sent the minipot over.. And Joanne told the auntie we not like last time.. So mani type of minipots.. Making the auntie blur.. Hehe.. Went home saw my neighbour teaching his small son how to blade.. Eeeeek.. I also wan to blade.. >_<~ Haiz.. Think must need damn long time to learn it loh.. Quite hard.. The time now is 2315hrs.. And it's raining heavily.. Lightning struck in front of me.. *Stunned* Think tonite will be a cold and rainy nite.. Just nice to slp.. Everyone take care.. Rem to put on extra clothings.. Rem use blankets also.. Dun catch cold ar.. What time is it? It's hibernating time!! =^^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home