To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Yesterday by rite should have tennis one.. But it rained.. So in the end cancelled.. Chen Yu and Joanne came over to swim instead.. Meet them at the coffeeshop at 1400hrs.. Then they had their lunch.. Ard 1500hrs then went over to swim.. Accompanied them to the pool.. Putting down their stuffs.. Then see them ready liao so I left.. Cuz I banned from seeing them swimming loh.. If not I will be either blindfolded or digged out eyes in order to stay behind.. So sad loh.. Anyway no time for them also.. Got higher priority stuff to do.. Making my swf.. ^^ Today went to Suntec Kbox for ktv.. Walked and searched the whole Suntec still canot find the Marche entrance.. Wtf loh.. In the end it's just beside the main entrance which I entered.. Damn dulan loh.. See all the signboards.. All also no direction of Marche.. Searched till I wan to beat ppl.. Zzz.. In the end they asked me to wait at Eng Wah Cinema.. I agar know where Eng Wah is.. But when I went up.. I saw all sealed up.. Wtf lah.. Dun tell me I so suay meh.. Go to watever place the place will be missing.. In the end I finali found it.. Standing outside the vcd shop.. Watched Tian Long Ba Bu.. Then a bunch of guys walked past me.. So familiar.. Oh gosh.. They are my cs frenz.. Actuali they meeting me today.. But I said I going town for ktv.. So coincidence.. But then they oni see my back so duno is me.. They going for movie at Eng Wah.. Went into the ktv lounge with Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Sherry and Liyee.. As usual they will sing like mad.. Me today dun reali got the mood to sing.. But still sing a couple of songs.. After the ktv they went for shopping.. The gals went to Mango shop.. They are terrible shoppers.. Imagine they can stay in that Mango shop for an hour plus.. *Fainted* That is a gal's shop so Liyee and me go in also no use.. I went off to look ard.. Went to the puzzle shop.. Got quite a few veri nice puzzle.. After that I went past a book shop.. Happened to meet tio Eddy.. He is surprised by my sudden appearance.. Then I told him his stick is at my place and I bring over to him next week.. After some chatting with Eddy.. We parted and I went to Tower Records to see song cds.. Liyee called me saying that they finished shopping at Mango liao.. After that we went to basement for dinner.. Going down the escalator.. They went to draw money.. Got this gal drawing money also.. She look exactly like Jiamin loh.. Whether posture.. Front back side views.. Looked exactly the same.. Nearly called her.. Heng I nvr called.. If not orbi liao loh.. Then we went to the foodcourt just beside us.. Settled our dinner there.. After that they continued their shopping.. Ard 2100hrs Jolene.. Liyee and Sherry left.. The Tampines gang stayed behind.. Waiting for Chen Yu and Joanne at the pillar outside the shop.. Watching the kids with their parents.. After they finished.. Decided to accompany Joanne to bugis to meet her frenz.. Since she scared dark.. Walking from City Hall to Bugis.. Joanne psycho Chen Yu to accompany her meet her sec sch frenz.. Alreadi anticipated this to happen.. Expected I going home alone again.. Anyway still accompanying them to Bugis.. Parting with them.. Waited for the train for 7 mins.. The train came and I was at the door waiting to enter.. A lady cut in front of me replacing my place.. In the end the train is full.. I canot get on it at all.. Farking hell loh.. I waited for so long and someone who din waited as long as I did.. Took over my place.. Does that mean been the opposite sex damn big fark is it.. *Puiz* Gal also must have the basic minimum fengdu loh.. Damn pissed off.. Reaching Tampines.. Went over to Starbucks to try my luck.. See whether Raz was there.. Stood outside for awhile.. Looking for her.. As I was abt to leave.. I saw her.. She cut her hair lah.. No wonder I canot spot from the back.. Took the impt stuffs to her and I left.. Went to Cheers to buy drink.. Decided to walk home today.. Must be romantic mah.. Hehe.. Walking towards Q-bread.. Heard Tong Hua.. Went over to see the Mtv.. Actuali wanted to buy one cd de.. But I oni left with seven bucks.. Today spent too much le.. And paying off debts to Chen Yu.. Walking towards the open space in front of interchange.. A peaceful and chilling route.. There are always veri little ppl walking this way back home.. Oni exceptions are those that cycled.. Sang and hummed along the way home since that whole stretch oni got me.. Cutting through St 71.. Poi Ching and finali home sweet home.. Waiting for lift.. Before entering the lift.. A lady came out with luggages.. Reminds me of Chen Yu leaving this Tues for holiday.. Dedicating this song for her departure.. 祝你一路顺风.. Bon Voyage.. Take care and enjoyed ur holiday..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home