To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Woke up at 1100hrs.. Do some housekeeping.. Then went back to slp again at 1500hrs.. LoLx.. Woke up at 1800hrs for DBz.. Had dinner.. Think going to slp at 2200hrs again.. Hahaha.. The Great SG Sale is here liao.. Looks like there will be some squeezing to be done.. The kiasu cum auntie style.. Snatching and grabbing all the stuffs.. Avoiding these places will be best.. If not kena squashed to death also duno.. LoLx.. This is a typical Singaporean style.. Reali canot stand those ppl that scared like canot buy the stuff.. Then cum and snatched or grabbed or wateva style they use.. Zzz.. Reminding me of few weeks ago where I went to collect registered mail.. Met tio tis couple.. They went to collect a mail without stamp on it.. The official asked them to paid 25 cents for the stamp.. The gal like dun wan to pay.. Kpkb here and there.. Just paid and FO lah.. Wasting my time.. She think the whole damn queue oni got her nia ar.. Oni 25 cents also wanted to make a big fuss out of it.. Just STFU and go loh.. Reali a noob cum whiner.. Zzz.. Today is our Liyee's bday.. Happy Birthday!!! May all ur wishes cum true..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home