To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Woke up at 0830hrs today.. So early.. So went back to slp again.. Heng woke up at 1100hrs.. If not later badminton at noon will be late.. Went down to tabao minipot.. Treat it as breakfast and lunch loh.. Walking towards the stadium.. Saw Stephen in front of me.. He just alighted from Bus 72.. Today strength oni got five ppl.. Chen Yu.. Daver.. Raz.. Stephen and me.. Cuz Raz later got worked at 1400hrs.. So we let her played continuously till 1300hrs.. After which she can go home to wash up then worked.. After Raz left.. Chen Yu and Daver Vs Stephen and me.. The last match is Chen Yu and Stephen Vs Daver and me.. Daver smacked tio Chen Yu.. Then kena scolded by our Gege.. LoLx.. I laughed till beng.. Then kena banned from laughing for 50 days.. Not fair lah.. Oni banned me.. Daver also must be banned for no kiss for 50 days.. Wahahaha.. ^^ After the game.. Deciding to settle down at TM foodcourt.. On the way.. Chen Yu and Daver were right in front of us.. Then she suddenly went back and pinched Stephen and my forearm.. Asking "Babu is wat colour.." Stephen answered correctly.. She released the pinch on Stephen.. Walau I dun even know wat she asking.. Said wrong colour kena pinch even harder.. @_@" Heng she later released the pinch.. *Phew* If not blue black liao lah.. Went to buy dessert.. That si dessert auntie attitude problem loh.. Nb.. Zzzz.. We were chatting.. Then I swing my arm.. Then got a sound.. *Piak* LoLx.. I hitted an auntie.. She was carrying food walking past me.. Haha.. Paiseh loh.. After that we went to Starbucks to look for Raz.. Ordered caramel fraps.. Sitting down for a while.. Chen Yu and Daver left first.. Leaving Stephen and me behind.. Toking cock a while more and we left.. Stephen was looking for Raz to bid goodbye but canot find her.. Stephen is blind lah.. Raz was squatting down doing some stuffs.. I walked past saw her.. Took Bus 27 with Stephen back home..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home