To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Today went to TM Golden Village.. Watched Magadascar.. Haha.. I panicked cuz I still at home ard 1445hrs.. >_<~ Then went to take cab down.. Scared me lah.. I forgot I am the one holding the tickets.. LoLx.. Alighting from cab I ran all the way up.. Saw Joanne and Raz.. Stephen and Chen Yu went to buy drinks.. Stephen orbi loh.. Dropped the whole cup of lemon tea.. Our legs all kena the spill on the floor.. Went into the cinema first.. Saw a HP printer advertisment.. Haha.. Damn innovative.. The show finali started.. Damn funny.. But a pity that it's oni 90 mins show.. After the show we went to Starbucks to settle down.. Raz got discount for us.. Chen Yu had caramel fraps.. Joanne and me had greentea fraps.. Raz got tis raspberry stuff.. *Sour* And Stephen had latte.. We stayed there till quite late.. Stephen met tio one of his church frenz.. And Gary also joined us later.. Leaving le.. Gary and Raz went off.. Stephen went to airport.. Chen Yu.. Joanne and me went to shop ard.. Went from Century Square to TM.. Then saw this soft toy.. It's the Magadascar lion.. Hehe.. Joanne said I am that lion.. >_<~ While Stephen is that zebra.. Wahahaha.. We left ard 2000hrs.. Accompanying Joanne home.. Taking Bus 72.. When abt to alight.. The bus like braking too rough.. Nearly fall behind.. Joanne said dun crushed me.. LoLx.. Then I went home in a fearful and worried feeling.. Cuz today results is out.. After hearing from many ppl.. Reali quite scared loh..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home