To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Today afternoon was watching my recorded Project Superstars for yesterday.. LoLx.. Reali laughed till beng loh.. Some of them reali machiam bhb one loh.. Aunties also cum joined.. @_@" Got one auntie said she can dance.. I see what she dance.. Feel like asking her.. Are u doing aerobics exercise? Zzz.. Another one said she doing Jolin's 36计.. Pls leh.. U called that Jolin's 36计.. Feel like kicking her ass.. And someone claimed that she looks like Ou Xuan.. LoLx.. I want to faint loh.. Zzz.. So far I only think that blind guy is the best.. His song reali damn nice loh.. I think he is worth more than the word best.. I should say excellent.. And for today Project Superstars.. That 2944 with a big leaves on his pants.. Damn disgusting loh.. Veri gd kena shoot by judges.. Some asking for retry somemore.. Out means out loh.. They think they playing arcade ar.. Lose liao can insert token to continue ar.. Got this gal whu is out of the competition.. Then got this guy ran up the stage to give her flowers.. Damn sweet loh.. >_<~ Got this 14yrs old gal.. Not qualified becuz 15 yrs old is the minimum age.. She was there to see the gals competing.. Host Wang Jianfu asked her to sing a few lines to show her talent.. To me ok nia loh.. Not like what she claimed.. She can sing better than those at the stage.. Kns loh.. 14 yrs old want to dream and be a star.. Better get ur 'O' Level certificate first lah small gal.. And Contestant Lijun getting darker and darker liao.. Gosh.. Worst than last time she starred at Holland V series.. *Fainted* Her name gonna add "Mohammad" liao loh.. Hahaha.. Duno why so mani ppl like to choose Jolin.. Sun Yan Zi and Ah mei song.. Afternoon went to cut hair.. Cum back my mum saw me.. Asking me u kisiao is it.. Sometimes hair cut liao still veri long.. Sometimes damn short.. Wahahahaha.. ^^ Oops.. Tonight got both show I wanna watch.. Haiz.. Gonna record the "Lost" show on Channel 5.. While I watched "The King of Yesterday and Today" on Channel U.. And then later Inuyasha and Shaman King on Central.. Hehehe.. =P



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home