To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

What is Friend..

What is the meaning of FRIEND? This question has been repeating times and times again to myself these few days.. Reali wanna have the answer.. Always thought that friend is when there is in need of each other.. He or she will be present and showing u a warmth and helping hand.. And friend is for sharing ALL happiness.. Sadness.. Tears and joy.. A friend is someone you can tell your troubles to when it seems there is nothing in the world that you can do.. Or someone to crap endlessly with and tell stories till dawn.. Well maybe friend is someone I can give up the last cookie for.. But I found it's wrong.. Maybe I am too childish to give this kind of defination to "Friend".. I start asking myself.. Maybe I din reali do my part as a friend initially.. Din give in myself and reali care for them.. Thinking how they will feel when I said something out without realising the consequences.. Am I reali that BAD to them? I reali do not know.. I hoped not.. Maybe now I should do is care of my friends more rather than angry of their neglected.. But if I am reali down and damned.. Who do i talk to? Feel extremely lonely and meaningless life sometimes.. A friend is someone who wun pass judgment on you no matter what it is you say or do.. And certainly a friend is someone from whom you can take advice and wun tell you what you want to hear just to be nice.. This world is reali full of people who have such little care.. But it's makes me feel so happy just knowing that u all are here.. I know some of us might be of wrong in the first place.. But I reali hope you will understand that sometimes things are reali unintentional.. When I think of what a friend is.. I think of you guys.. You guys are great.. So I hope let the past be a lesson to be learned.. Friends always must give and take.. Hope you understand.. Sorri to you and also on behalf of those who made you angry..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home