To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yesterday our two gege came over to swim.. Went to the gate din see them.. They alreadi came in le.. Chen Yu brought dumplings over.. We settled down by the side of the pool.. Trying out Chen Yu homemade dumpling.. It's noya dumplings.. Actuali not bad.. Just that not sweet enuff.. And also lack abit of spice.. ^^ Just nice cuz the dumpling can be my afternoon teabreak snack.. Hehe.. And Joanne was saying my blog is getting shorter and shorter liao.. LoLx.. Ordered me to write a long one.. >_<~ After passing Chen Yu the Project Superstars dvd and Joanne the bks.. It's time for me to leave.. As usual ba.. I was not allowed in their presence when they swim.. Chen Yu said cum cum I let u see my beautiful legs.. LoLx.. I scared see liao I kena nightmare.. Wahahaha.. =P When they were abt to leave I saw them.. Asking them how the sauna thingy.. They said no kick.. LoLz.. Nvr put water on the stone of cuz no kick mah.. Cuz there wun be any steam.. Joanne was asking that day when I went Ktv with Alyssa.. Jiamin and Kelly.. Then Chen Yu asked whether they are more siao than them.. I said u two are more siao than them loh.. Then kena kick by Joanne.. Guys u all must remember "Only gege can critcise gege".. If not imperial punishment.. LoLx.. Today afternoon nothing to do.. So went down to coffeeshop.. Sitting down at the coffeeshop.. Staring at the indian stall.. Looking at what the indian guy was doing.. He was doing the prata dough.. Kneading and pinching.. Veri skilled leh.. And the cuming soon Initial D movie tink wun be nice.. The director shoot this movie just sux.. The story is anyhow one loh.. Characters not full.. Main characters like Keisuke Takahashi.. Seiji Iwaki.. And Shingo Shouji.. Not included.. Kns loh.. Might as well dun shoot this movie.. Waste time only.. Worst still let that 花心 big carrot Jay Chou be Takumi Fujiwara.. He reali not fit to be loh.. He will only spoilt the innocent and nerd Takumi's image loh.. Damn it..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home