To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Walau damn disappointing loh the Superstars results.. Those good one all out.. Where the justice.. Kelly is out.. Haiz.. There goes my pretti gal.. =/ At least the gd thing is that Lijun is out also.. Finali there is justice.. Reali abit kelong loh.. What are the ppl doing.. Smsing for those singers that should be out.. Junyang is in and that is expected.. But Derrick out!! WTF loh.. Jason should be the one out loh.. Even the Li Feihui is shocked when he heard Derrick is out.. Kelong kelong lah.. =/ Hopefully the wildcard round those deserve to be in one will make it in.. *Pray*



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home