To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Later the results of Superstars will be out liao.. Predicting again.. Guys I think Jason like gonna be out.. Another one maybe is that M4.. As for Derrick.. He seem veri zai leh.. Plus his cute face to boost him.. Chipmunk kid.. Wahahaha.. Sure can survive later at 2330hrs.. Just finished watching the gals third round quarterfinal.. That 18yrs old Ruth today quite gd huh.. Hmm.. And the pretti air stewardess Kelly forever the best among the rest.. And her tanned complexion is nice.. Unlike that Lijun.. Yucks.. What I am damn happy abt today is that Lijun kena criticised by Xu Huanliang.. Orbi gd loh.. Kena suan by Xu huanliang.. Claiming she always like saying the lyrics and not singing.. And lastly he said "你不能老是这样混过去的".. Muwahahaha.. So mean hor.. But that a fact.. At least that the right thing the judges ever do.. Xu huanliang finali got of some use afterall.. Hahaha.. Oopz.. Anyway the results later might be a disappointing one for the gals.. U knw what I mean loh.. Whu I detest the most.. Haha.. Using supporters to push her through all the way.. Heard that today marketing Class A no ppl go.. All went to attend Class B in the morning.. LoLx.. If it's me I think I will do the same also.. No sch for today and tomolow reali damn sianz.. Like feeling veri empty loh.. >_<~ Today is Jenn's Bday.. Wish her a happy 20th Bday.. May all her wishes cum true..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home