To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Today morning in train.. Got one places each on both side of me.. Then got two ladies came.. They are frenz.. I felt so bad that I separated the two of them.. They cannot talk at all.. I wanted to shift to let them sit together.. But.. Haiz.. I hesitated.. Actuali it's nothing wrong also.. But I reali felt paiseh.. Then the train is moving liao.. And one of the ladies lost her balance and placed her hand on my laps.. Damn paiseh for me.. >_<~ Today attended MOR.. The lecturer suddenly so fierce.. U better bloody elaborate!! LoLz.. Atmosphere becuming so silent.. Class ended.. Stephen left first.. Liyee fire in the hole.. Also vanished.. Walking to the damn far far bus stop.. At the stair.. Joanne screamed.. She left her rose at the LT.. Accompanying her back to the LT.. On the way back saw Jolene and Mandy.. After retrieving the rose.. Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Liyee.. Sherry.. Raz and me.. Took train back.. Inside the train.. Actuali is quite peaceful one.. But got a stupid idiot on his hp stuff till veri loud.. Machiam like his house.. Ppl were all looking at him.. It's same for us also.. Joanne said till veri loud.. It's veri noisy.. That idiot looked over.. Searching for the person whu said it.. The moment that idiot is looking for that person.. I was thinking what to do if he reali want to be tiki abt it.. And Liyee also tried to act funny towards that idiot.. Hmm.. Imagine if that idiot reali came over and confront Joanne and Liyee.. What should be the nxt step? Tell him u wait ar.. I called my chief Stephen.. Hahaha.. Or is it Liyee and me versus the idiot and his indian frenz? Seem like veri dramatic.. Hey Liyee.. Will u use ur fists if been forced? Haha.. For me.. My fists will nvr be activated.. Unless they tried to touch the four gals.. Dun asked me why.. I also duno.. Just that I am veri particular abt this type of thing.. I believe all the guys also shared the same mindset.. Maybe at first will be abit scared.. But I think when things get hot enuff.. The theme "I feared no man" will come into my mind.. Hahaha.. Anyway Liyee and Sherry alighted at Bedok.. Chen Yu.. Joanne and me alighted at Tampines.. While Raz headed towards Pasir Ris meeting Gary.. After meeting Daven.. The four of us went to had our lunch.. After the lunch.. Joanne left first to meet her frenz.. Leaving Chen Yu.. Daven and me.. Sitting down a while more.. And we left..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home