To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Just finished looking at the Project Superstars results.. Hmm.. Quite unexpected.. Din expect that pretti gal F2 to be out.. Cuz I think her voice is good loh.. For the guys.. I think that M5 is reali got the looks of cockiness.. In other words "xialan".. But even if that so I think he is good.. Think he out becuz ppl reali dun like his xialan looks.. For the guy's side I think ppl like M3 and M4 quite hard to be knock out.. Maybe they just like Sylvester type.. Young gals think that are yandao or cute enuff.. And vote for them like crazy.. I mean if they reali are that good I dun mind they are in.. But that 18 yrs old kid reali should be the one who should be out today.. Haiz.. Since when the world is fair.. I reali like M1 and Weilian.. As for M6.. I think he reali grow up with potato one.. Chinese cannot make it.. Anyway voting through sms dun deem to be reali a fair judgement.. Ppl like Lijun with so mani supporters will definitely gain advantage over the rest.. Maybe you all can say as if she know whole of SG ppl.. But it's a fact that the sms do stand a higher weightage than the judges.. Btwn Lijun reali dark till veri erxin leh.. Her tanned is not those swee swee tanned complexion loh.. -_-" If she dun tanned her till so dark she look veri swee.. Recalling that complexion she had at Holland V series.. That will be best.. Unlike our Princess Joanne.. See her tanned complexion so swee.. Hehe.. Tanning Professional.. ^^ Competition is always cruel.. Seeing them crying also quite sad.. In the end.. It's the survival of the fittest.. If you are strong you live.. If you are weak you die.. And that the truth.. Hope to see some fair judgement at the semi finals..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home