To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Today had Mor in the morning.. The HK lecturer from marketing that time will be teaching us for tis module.. Everything went well.. Teabreak le.. Went out with Shaofeng and Stephen.. Asked Shaofeng to chop the bench first.. I will take tea for him.. Putting down both our tea and I alone went to the toilet.. When I came out.. I was looking for my tea.. Duno which buay paiseh one took it.. Then I looked at the queue.. It was so long.. Reali damn sianz to queue again.. Dulan till I dun wan to drink animore.. Went inside the LT to take curry puff.. Went back into the LT.. Saw Gal A alone.. So I went over to tok to her.. She was like veri down.. She asked me to see my hp sms.. I was like huh.. I din received at all.. Then I went to check.. In the end is no reception.. Anyway nvm mah.. Then she suddenly eyes red red.. I tot she yawn mah.. But I was wrong.. She cried.. I was like stunned.. In the LT so mani ppl.. But I guess something must had happened.. If I probed further more.. I think she might breakdown.. So I remained silent and went back to my seat.. Shaofeng saw it and said why I made her cried.. After sch.. Went to look for her and her frenz.. To find out what reali happened.. Actuali before asking them I think I realised what happened.. But just din confirm oni.. Anyway it's becuz of the misunderstanding btwn Gal B and Gal C.. And Gal A was been sandwiched btwn both of them and reali din know what to do.. Now I understand why.. I think sometimes frenz reali must give and take.. Now Gal C refused to sort things out with Gal B.. If things nvr get sorted out.. It will nvr be solved.. After so mani things that happened before.. I learned that always sort things out to solve it.. If not the miserable one will always be the one around them.. And sometimes what someone said dun reali reflect the tone and meaning of that person.. "说者无心.. 听者有意.." Just dun take things too hard.. Now that everything changes.. Will their frenzship remains as before or.. Haiz.. As an onlooker there is reali nothing I can do to salvage the situation.. Imagine if I tried to help and kena shoot back.. U are oni an outsider!! That's reali veri sad loh.. Today I finali realised what is "束手无策".. Seeing someone I know crying and I am standing there duno what to do.. I am reali lost.. Even the greatest conflict I encountered can be solved so I guess things will be back to normal for them again.. Hopefully.. Had a conversation with Gal A just now.. I am not gd in consoling.. Just tried my veri best to tell her what can she do to help.. Etc.. I am glad I have a bunch of great frenz around me.. Though most of them are lame.. Hahaha.. U know whu u are.. But with them around is as good as having the greatest happiness one might seek.. I am reali contended.. =)



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home