To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Today went for finance in the late afternoon.. Reali veri sianz when classes fall on Sat.. Seeing everyone going down to town to relac and enjoyed themselves.. While I went down to attend lecture.. But nvm cuz still got Colin.. Liyee.. Shaofeng and Stephen to accompany me mah.. Hate going out on weekends cuz everywhere also damn packed.. Dun reali like crowds.. Reaching school le.. The earliest is Liyee.. Then we went to take the notes for the rest.. The lecturer is reali quite a nice person.. Though he do looked like a site foreman to me.. Haha.. Shaofeng also think so.. =x Total strength for finance is 103.. 88 full time and 15 part time.. Anyway the lecturer name is Mr Mervyn.. And he told us abt the results of last sem.. The moment he said got 2 percent ppl flunge.. Shaofeng and me quickly punched our calculators to check the exact number who flunge.. Wahahahaha.. We damn lame hor.. >_<~ But the number of HD and Di is damn high.. Shaofeng said his teachings is veri gd.. Then I said is it like Saminathan.. He said ya.. I added cuz Saminathan is his son mah.. Haha.. And Shaofeng believe it.. *Fainted* Today teabreak machiam damn soothing for me.. Duno why I sudden felt the urge to eat the snack provided.. Cuz I normally dun eat one.. Actuali from I see.. Quite alot of ppl frm our class in finance.. Liying and Xiaohui whole clique is in finance.. Saw Yujia also.. Adriane.. Huibing.. Happy tree frenz and Max etc.. Was there also.. Heng we came early if not no seats liao.. Scanning the class see got pretti gals or not.. LoLx.. Hmm.. Think got a few not bad.. Hehe.. =D~ Learn a new quote from Mr Mervyn.. "Cash is king".. Hahaha.. But it's reali a fact.. Took train with Colin.. Liyee and Stephen.. Colin left at Outram interchange.. While Stephen left at Lavender.. And Liyee at Bedok.. Reaching Tampines.. Went to TM for a while.. Went to GNC to check some info.. Haiz.. Gonna budgeting again.. Haha.. Just nice got finance to help out with the budget.. Hehe.. =^^=



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home